Chapter 9

You and Oliver walked to hogsmeade on the way he kept throwing snow balls at you but you ended up pushing him into a massive pile of snow. You arrived at the pub he went to the bar to go get the drinks while you found a table, he came back with the drinks and sat with you at the table he started to drink his butter beer which caused him to have a foam moustache.
"Ollie you have something on your face." You said trying to hold back your laughter but couldn't.
"Where." He asked a little bit confused.
"Here." You said you reached over the table and wiped the foam off his face. He blushed a little bit which made you smile.
"Well well if it isn't Oliver wood and his little play toy." Standing in front of you was Adrian one of flints friends who was also on the slytherin quidditch team.
"What did you just say." Oliver was now stood up and in Adrians face.
"And what are you going to do wood." Adrian said not backing down. Before you new it Oliver had punched Adrian and then Adrian punched Oliver but before Oliver could do anything you got up and walked up to Adrian and punched him straight in the nose.
"Don't you dare come over here and insult me and then punch Oliver if you ever touch him again you won't just get a punch understand." You said before he could do anything else he ran away you turned to Oliver he had a cut on his cheek so you took him Back to the commen room he sat on the sofa while you cleaned his cut.
"Are you okay Ollie." You asked while using magic to seal his cut.
"I'm sorry that people think they can talk to you like that." He said with a little look of sadness in his eyes.
"It's just the slytherin boys they think they can mess with us." You said you finished sealing his cut your faces were so close that you could feel his breath on your cheeks you were about to lean in and kiss his lips when you were interrupted by Harry.
"Heyyyy guys." He said as he wiggled in between you and Oliver.
"Umm I'm going to go to bed see you in potions tomorrow Ollie." Harry new what he was doing you were so close to kissing him and Harry had to come and ruin it.