Part 30

You and Oliver went back home and started to make some dinner. Recently you haven't spoken to Oliver much and he understands and just wants you to be happy. After Sirius's death he didn't know what to do and after all of the stuff with your mum he knew how confused and upset you were.

"Oliver there is a letter here for you." You shouted.

"Thanks love." He said as he grabbed the letter and read it.

"Puddlemore wants me to be their keeper." Oliver said.

"Oh that's great." You smiled.

"I have to go away for a bit." He said.

"I'll be fine." You smiled.

"Ok I'm going to go pack." He said as he kissed your cheek.

You rushed to find a quill and parchment.
You started to write a letter to your best friend you don't want to be alone for god knows how long so you might as well have some company.

Dear Charlie

Oliver has to go away to play quidditch, I was wondering if you would like to come stay since I don't want to be alone and I need my best friend.

Love
  Y/n

You gave the letter to your owl and it flew into the night. Oliver came down the stairs and you told him that you invited Charlie to stay.
Oliver was really happy to finally be following his dreams. He left after you both ate dinner, you were sat reading when your owl returned with a letter from Charlie.

Dear y/n

Hell yeah this is going to be so funnnnn.
Omg I can teach you how to actually cook because let's face it most things you cook taste like shit. I'll be there in 10 hours.

Love
  Charlie

You're bestie is on his wayyyyyy.

A/n: hey I'm about to publish the first chapter of the captain America story.
I think you might like it.
Also yayyyy Charlie is on his way.