Chapter 29

It had been a week since Sirius died the subject about death was avoided. Everyone was worried about you and Harry.
Turns out Sirius had left everything he had to you and Harry. Harry and his friends were preparing to go back to school but something didn't feel right.

"How are you today dear." Molly asked as you walked into the kitchen.

"Okay I guess." You replied.

"It will get better, he may not be physically here but he lives on in your heart." Molly said as she hugged you.

"I think it's time I went home." You said as you sat down.

"We were thinking the same thing." Molly smiled.

"Your welcome at the burrow anytime dear." Molly said as she walked of to go tell Arthur that they would be going home.

"Y/n." Hermione shouted.

"Yes I'm in the kitchen." You shouted back.

"This was left on the door step it has your name on it." Hermione said as she took a seat next to you.

It was a green box with a black ribbon around it. You opened it and inside was a necklace and a note, the hand writing was different and you couldn't recognise it. You read it and stopped you had to read it again to make shore that you weren't imagining things. It couldn't be could it.

Dear y/n

You have no reason to listen to me and I understand if you completely hate me but I need you to know that I had no choice. I had to leave and I'm sorry that I let you grow up without a mother. I'm sure molly has taken care of you and looked after you and your dad. I heard that he is now married with a son, I have no intention of getting back with your father, I want to make shore that you are safe a war is coming and I want to be safe the necklace will protect you never take it off. I will contact you when I can my dear.

All the love in the world

Your mother x

A tear fell from your eye, she was alive and she wanted you safe. You passed the letter to Hermione and she read it, she gave it back to you and asked what you would do. You couldn't concentrate, your mother was alive, did your dad know, did he lie to you , all the questions came flooding in at once. You picked up the necklace and put it on, it was so hard to believe after all these years why now?

A/n: well that was a rollercoaster.
I need to ask you all a question, how would you feel if in the near future I released stories about these fictional characters.
•Captain America (aka Steve Rogers)
•Loki (aka the god of mischief )
•Damon Salvatore
• Stefan Salvatore