Chapter 1

The smell of smoke from the hogwarts express filled your nostrils,your dad was none other than Remus Lupin you never new your mum but that didn't matter you had your dad as you arrived at platform 9 3/4 you saw a tear escape your dads eye he had told you all about the marauder's and you knew how much he missed James potter and Sirius Black you gave him a hug goodbye and stepped on to the train you found an empty compartment and sat an the leather seat ,looking out the window wondering what your first year at hogwarts would be like . That thought was rudely interrupted by a boy with chocolate brown eyes.
"Is it ok if I sit in here ."he asked with his Scottish accent.
"Yeah."you said in a sort of whisper.
"I'm Oliver,Oliver Wood."he said with a childish grin.
"I'm y/n, y/n lupin."you said while returning the grin.

Time skip

The whole train ride Oliver talked about quidditch, you had played a couple of times with your dad so you understood what he was saying. Professor McGonagle lead you through to the great hall she started to call out people's names so they could be sorted.
"Oliver Wood" she read out.
"Mhm brave very talented better be Gryffindor." The sorting hat bellowed.
The Griffindor table erupted in cheers and claps. You were called up to sorting hat McGonagle placed the sorting hat on your head.
"Mhm yes very much like your dad but where to put you better be Griffendor!!"you saw Oliver smile and clap you got off the stool and sat down at the Griffendor table and in that moment you new that you were going to love it here. After the sorting ceremony you were shown to the Griffendor common room and your dorms you fell asleep thinking about that boy with chocolate brown eyes and that amazing smile.

Hey sorry if this is a bit short this is my first chapter I hope you enjoyed it .