Chapter 27

The day was finally here, the day you would marry your soulmate, your best friend, the only man you could ever love. Last night was your hen doo and let's just say there was a lot of alcohol and laughing.

Flashback

"Don't be a wimp." Ginny cheered.

"Just drink it." You screamed.

"Okay." Hermione said as she drank the beer.

End of flashback

Okay so maybe getting totally pissed wasn't a good idea but it was fun while it lasted.
Everyone looked like they could throw up at any second and Hermione was completely passed out. Ginny was trying to gain her balance so she so she could walk to the kitchen and Luna was completely fine because she barely had anything to drink.

"Guess who's getting married." Ginny cheered.

"Let's start getting ready, I'll go wake up Hermione." Luna smiled.

You and the girls decided to do your own makeup and hair. You sat on a chair in front of your vanity mirror so Luna could do your makeup and Ginny could do your hair.
The birds were chirping outside and from that moment you knew that today would be the most perfect day of your life. The girls eventually got started on your hair and makeup , Hermione was trying to sober up because she was still a little drunk. If Molly saw her like this she would completely freak out.

******************************

Everyone was ready and couldn't wait to see you get married. Sirius almost cried earlier and Molly was also trying not to cry. The time was getting closer and closer, soon you would be marrying the man you love.
Eventually the time came around and you and your dad start to walk down the aisle followed by your beautiful bridesmaids.
Sirius was full on crying now your dad passed you over to Oliver and sat down next to Sirius and tried to stop him crying. Professor McGonagle was the person who would be officiating yours and Olivers wedding.

"We are here today to marry this beautiful couple." McGonagle smiled.

" blah blah blah so if anyone object to this union speak now or for ever hold your peace." She said with a laugh.

Sirius went to raise his hand but your dad smacked it back down. Fred was crying with laughter. McGonagle looked like she was about to throw a book at Sirius she probably did when they were at school.

"I understand you you have written your own vow's." She smiled and you nodded.

"Oliver from the moment that I met you I new that we would be friends for life sometimes you can  be a right git but your the only person I could ever love. You make me a better person and you make me smile every day, I love you." You laughed as you slid the ring on Oliver's finger.

"Y/n I never thought I could love someone more than Quidditch but I do and she is standing right before me looking stunning as ever you bring me happiness and one day I hope we can have children together, I love you more than you can ever know." Oliver smiled as he slid the ring on your finger.

"I now pronounce you man and wife you may kiss the bride." McGonagle smiled.

"PLEASE DON'T we don't need to see that." Sirius shouted.

A/n: hi guys I'm so sorry for not updating but I have a lot going on at the moment, my mocks are next week and I'm really not prepared. I will update when I can and again I'm really sorry. 💕