Chapter 31

"GUESS WHOSE HERE BITCH." Charlie shouted as he flung open the front door.

"It's 10am be quite." You said as you sat down on the sofa.

"Come on where's the girl who used to go partying every weekend." Charlie smiled.

"She grew up." You exclaimed.

"That's bullshit, we're going out tonight and don't even bother to refuse." Charlie smiled.

"I'm regretting this already and you've only been here for five minutes." You said.

"I'm going to ignore what you just said." Charlie smiled.

Time skip

"Can't we just stay in and watch a movie." You whined.

"No we're going out." Charlie shouted as he dragged you out of the door.

"But I don't want too." You whined.

"Stop acting like a four year old and let loose for a little bit." Charlie demand.

"But I'm the responsible one." You argued.

"Well tonight your not let's have some fun." Charlie smiled.

"Okay why not." You laughed.

"That's my girl." Charlie laughed.

Time skip

You and Charlie stumbled through the door at 12:06 am. Charlie was trying not to laugh and you were trying not to fall over.

"See I told you it would be fun." Charlie grinned.

"Yeah, except when you left me to go flirt with that guy at the bar." You giggled.

"You could of flirted with someone." Charlie exclaimed.

"I'm married." You bragged.

"Okay no need to pull that card." Charlie whined.

"I can't believe you got me drunk." You complained.

"Believe it baby." That was the last thing Charlie said begs passed out.

A/N: Charlie is so fun right.
Anyway I thought I would give you all my Tik Tok username so you could get to know me better.

_shannon_1864

There it is go check it out and have a goodnight.