Chapter 34

Everything happened so fast you had barely any time to catch up.
Everyone was fighting the death eaters, some people had already died.
You got split up from everyone else you were dodging spells and firing some yourself.
You eventually made it back to the great hall everyone was in there getting healed or crying over their loved ones body.
You slowly made your way into the hall only to find the Weasleys crying you eventually saw why Fred was laying on the floor motionless.
You dropped to the floor and tears fell down your face, George sat next to you and hugged you for what felt like hours but in reality it was only five minutes.

"Y/n dear." Molly softly spoke.

"Where is my dad and Tonks." You cried.

"Over there but-." She was cut off because you ran only to find your dad and Tonks on the floor holding hands.

"No no please." You cried as Molly hugged you.

"Harry is going to the forest." Hermione whispered.

You quickly got up and ran to the entrance of the forbidden forest. You stopped and turned around when you forgot to ask about Oliver, if anything happened they would of told you.
You wondered through the forest you eventually found Voldemort and his death eaters, you made sure to stay far away so the could not see you. You went to take another step but something was holding you back.
The necklace your mother gave you began to glow, suddenly all the people you cared about who died appeared before you.

"Dad,Tonks,Sirius,Fred,Dobby,Dumbledor." You cried.

"Hello mini padfoot I'm sorry we all had to leave you but we will always be with you." You're dad smiled.

"Take care of teddy." Tonks smiled.

"Look after George for me." Fred smirked.

"Goodbye mini padfoot." Sirius smiled.

"Dobby is very proud of you miss wood." Dobby smiled.

"Good luck miss wood." Dumbledor smiled and just as suddenly as the appeared they all one by one slowly drifted away.

When you snapped back into reality you were not longer in the forest you were at the castle entrance. Slowly everyone started pouring out of the castle you turned around to see Voldemort and his death eaters approaching, and Hagrid with Harry laying motionless in his arms. Ginny started to scream and others began to cry the chosen one was dead.
Without any hesitation you slowly started to walk towards Voldemort and his little followers.
As you were walking something caught your eye Harry wasn't dead he was in fact breathing you looked to Narsisa Malfoy and she slightly nodded. Harry rolled out of Hagrids arms and started to battle Voldemort.
Something was building up inside of you, a burst of power wanting to escape, you're eyes turned red and you started to levitate off the ground, everyone gasped at the sudden transformation they saw before them.

"You took everything from me." You glared.

"Well well looks like the little witch finally unleashed her full potential." Voldemort laughed.

"You won't be laughing when I'm through with you, you're weak the horcruxs have been destroyed you will perish." You smirked.

"Oh shit." Oliver whispered from the crowd.

Without hesitation you struck Voldemort with your powers and through him on the floor.
He got his wand and started to cast spells but nothing was harming you. With a devilish smile you blasted him one last time and he turned to dust. You slowly levitated yourself back to the ground and you're eyes returned to their normal colour.
The death eaters started to run and everyone cheered with joy the dark lord was finally defeated.

A/n: hey sorry I've had such a long break my mocks are in 2 weeks and I've been preparing like mad. ⚠️But don't worry this is not the last chapter.⚠️