Chapter 6

Time skip / 2 years

You were now attending your 5th year at hogwarts during the years you and Oliver had grown closer so much so that professor McGonagle and your dad had made a bet that you and Oliver would be together by the end of 5th year  maybe that's why whenever you have an assignment McGonagle always partners Oliver and you tougher. Oliver was made quidditch team captain in 4th year when Charlie left he then made you vice team captain  you were on the hunt for a new seeker since the past one had left hogwarts with Charlie it was your first day of 5th year and this year the famous Harry Potter was attending hogwarts.

Y/n's POV

Me and Oliver were sat in. defence against the dark arts but we weren't listening to whatever professor Qirul was going on about were too busy planing quidditch strategies that was until McGonagle entered the class room and asked to speak to me and Oliver as we walked into the hallway I saw a frightened Harry Potter with his broom in his hand.
"Wood, lupin I have found you a new seeker."
"Hi Harry I'm y/n lupin and this is Oliver wood ." As I said that the boy didn't look afraid anymore he had a smile on his face.
"Right I'm going to go, you are excused from the rest your classes so you can teach potter to play quidditch." And with that McGonagle walked away. You and Oliver told Harry to meet you on the quidditch pitch you and Oliver ran to your dorms to get changed you meet in the commen room and walked down to the quidditch pitch together.
"Hey Harry so today we are going to teach you the basics of quidditch." You said with a smile you new he had talent like his dad, lupin had told you that James was the Griffendor seeker when they were at school you have a few memories of James and lily potter, lily was the one who taught you your first spell the putonus charm. Oliver explained quidditch to Harry and then started to show him the quaffle e.g. He then got out the bludger it shot up into the air Oliver moved you so you were now behind him so it wouldn't hit you like it did in 2nd year he then caught it and put it back in the trunk and closed the lid.
"Umm if you don't mind me asking why did you move y/n behind you."
"In 2nd year it was are first quidditch game and flint hit a bludger towards me but y/n blocked it and it made her fall of her broom I thought I lost her and since then I have always made shore she is safe even if I get Hurt."
"So are you two dating then." Harry said with a smirk. Oliver went bright red he whispered under his breath "not yet."
"I heard that wood." Harry said with the biggest smile you have ever seen.
"What did you hear Harry." You asked with a confused look on your face.
"Oh nothing I think wood should tell you." He said raising his eyebrows at Oliver.
"Your just like your dad." You said with a laugh remembering all the memories you have with Harry's parents.
"Wait you new my dad." Harry said with a shocked expression.
"Yes Harry I did he was my uncle him and my dad were best friends they went to school together." His expression grew even more shocked. You all walked back to the commen room Harry was happy that he had someone to tell him about his parents Harry asked if that meant you were family you said he could call you his family if he wanted to which made the boy smile and hug you Harry told you that he never really had anyone to call family since the Dursley's were so mean to him you could tell how happy was but you didn't realise that the whole time Harry was asking you questions that Oliver was staring at you with a smile on his face.

Olives POV

She is so cute the way she's happy to tell Harry everything about his family y/n's never had siblings or any other family besides her dad and of course the weaslys but she looked so happy finally having something close to a sibling she told Harry all about her dad and how much fun his parents had at school eventually we all went to bed but before we walked up the stairs y/n kissed my cheek which made me blush Harry noticed and started laughing but y/n had already gone to bed so she didn't see that night I feel asleep thinking about how perfect she is and how one day I plan to tell her how I feel about her.