Chapter 35

" THATS MY WIFE EVERYONE." Oliver cheered.

"Talk about stealing someone's moment" Harry sighed.

"Shut up mate." Ron smiled.

"Go and take care of your families and friends I need a chat with Mrs. Wood." McGonagle smiled.

"What would you like to talk about McGonagle." You smiled.

"You just preformed an unknown form of Magic, how would you like to become a teacher at Hogwarts" she smiled.

"Are you being serious." You laughed.

"Yes I think with what I just saw you are destined for greatness." She smiled.

"Isn't that what Harry got told." you questioned.

"Yes I believe Dumbledor did say that." She smiled.

"I saw them." You smiled.

"Who dear." McGonagle questioned.

"My dead friends and family they stopped me in the woods I was going to attack Voldemort and they held me back." You smiled.

"My dear you are a very extraordinary witch." McGonagle smiled.

"I would love to teach at hogwarts." You smiled.

"Then it's settled when the new term starts and the school is rebuilt you will become a teacher at hogwarts." She smiled as she walked away.

"What just happened." Harry questioned.

"I just got a job at hogwarts." You smiled.

"Lupin and Tonks would be very proud." Hermione smiled as she hugged you.

"So would Fred." George nodded as he wiped away his tears.

"Sirius would be so proud of you dear." Molly smiled which you knew was hard because only a few meters away her son was motionless.

"Let's go home luv." Oliver smiled softly.

At home

"I have to start planning the funerals." You said as a tear escaped your eye.

"Come here luv." Oliver softly cried as he hugged you.

There was a knock on the door so you wiped away you're tears and opened the door.
Before you stood an old woman but she looked young and full of life.

"Are you y/n Lupin." She asked.

"Uh yes ." You answered.

"Hello I'm Nymphadora's mother." She smiled.

"Your Andromeda Tonks." You gasped.

"So you've heard of me." She smiled.

"Of course you are one of the most bravest witches I have ever heard about you went against your family and chose your own destiny." You smiled.

"Yes well I'm here about the death of my daughter and her husband as I understand I'm your some what step-grandmother." She explained.

"Oh yes." You nodded.

A/N: hey sorry this has taken so long I'm not going to come up with a crap excuse so love ya 😘