Chapter 28

2 year time skip

A lot can happen in two years.
You and Oliver had started to think about having children but the fact that the order was talking about a 2nd war was frightening.
You and Oliver thought it would be best to wait until the war was over to start your family. Harry had grown up so much he was going into his 5th year at Hogwarts he looked so much liked James sometimes Sirius would have to stop and look because for a minute he thought that he was seeing his best friend. Tonks and your dad were happy. Everything was perfect and then Harry went back to school and as the weeks progressed things got worse at Hogwarts some women called Dolores Umbridge was completely taking over the school turning it into a hell hole. The school that you once treasured, the school where you met the love of your life and the place where you met your friends. Not to mention the fact that she was torturing students.
As the months went on eventually she pushed Dumbledor out of the school, she was completely in control. Harry had started a club to help teach students to defend themselves. But eventually he had to stop talking to the order because the bitch was monitoring the owls and fire places.
Then the night came where the order we're going to help Harry.

"I love you." Oliver said as you were getting ready.

"Don't say that we are not dying tonight do you understand." You cried.

"I know but just in case." He said as he hugged you.

" I will love you to the very end." You exclaimed.

You arrived at the ministry and as soon as you did death eaters started firing spells at you.
Everything happened so quickly.
You and Harry were next to Sirius and two death eaters were going to attack Sirius.

" Expelliarmus!" You and Harry shouted.

"Nice one James and lily." Sirius chuckled.

Out of nowhere Bellatrix casted The killing curse. And it hit Sirius he was stumbling back and his last words were.

"I love you both." Sirius said as he took his last breath.

Harry ran off after Bellatrix but you couldn't move you fell to the ground. The death eaters left and Oliver ran over to you and hugged you as you cried. Every memory was flooding through your head. The joy, the love he was your uncle, he was your best friend.

Flashback

" Are you ok mini moony." Sirius asked before you left.

"Yes lest go kick some ass." You smiled.

End of flashback

For a moment when you and Harry fired your spells Sirius saw James and Lily. He is so proud of you. That night you didn't get any sleep all you could think about was Sirius and how he died right in front of you.

A/n: hi sorry this is so sad.
But I'm backkkkkk.
I'm so tired from my mocks and my boyfriend is being a complete idiot but that will not affect my writing because you are all so important to me.
Goodnight 🥺💕