Chapter 11

Today is Harry's first quidditch game and it's against slytherin.

Y/n's POV

We had 2 hours till the game with every minute that went by Oliver was getting more nervous the slytherin's keep on giving the whole griffendor team dirty looks this week they tried to hex Mack so they could try and get rid of one of are best chasers. Mack has been my friend since we met in defence against the dark arts her first name is Amelia but we all call her Mack. The slytherins seem to be trying to get rid of the chasers so as you can imagine Oliver hasn't let me out of his sight.

Time skip

The game was about to start  we were in the griffendor tent Oliver was going through strategy but I was more focused on the note I had found in my locker.

If you think you can win your about to have the shock of your life.
As for loverboy be prepared to see him in the hospital wing.

Adrian x

"Are you alright." It was Oliver.
"Umm yeah just slytherins trying to intimidate me." And it was working, if they even touch Oliver they will be thrown off the astronomy tower.
The game began Adrian kept on looking at you, griffendor was winning Harry was trying to find the snitch but as you were about to score you saw Oliver fall of his broom two slytherin beaters had hit a bludger at Oliver he hit the ground Harry found the snitch but that didn't matter Oliver was all that matters.
When you went to the hospital wing he was lying in bed with a gash on his arm Mack had arrived you looked at her she understood.
"So how are we going to get them back." She said with a devilish grin.
That night you and Mack snuck into the slytherin bathrooms and swapped all there shampoo for hair die. This was one of the best pranks you have ever done but the best part would be there faces when they see there hair.

Time skip

It was the next morning you and Mack were in the great hall when the slytherins walked in all of them had green hair you couldn't help it you ad Mack burst out laughing the weaslys had a proud look on there faces they knew that you did it.
"This is why we are friends." Mack tried to speak but was muffled by her laughter.
Maybe next time they won't mess with your boyfriend.