Chapter 25

The next morning you woke up alone, Oliver was gone all you found was a note on your bedside table.

Good morning

Me and the boy have gone to hogsmead
To celebrate us getting engaged.
See you tonight.

Love
   Oliver  x

Oliver's POV

Me and the boys wanted to celebrate y/n and me getting engaged, so we decided to go to hogsmead. We walked into the hogsheads to be confronted with none other than Adrian Percy.
Charlie saw him and without hesitation walked over to him so naturally all of us followed him.

"How dare you do that to y/n." Charlie said as he walked over to Adrian.

"I don't know what you are on about Weasley." Adrian responded.

"Yes you do you little shit, you used a love potion on my girlfriend or well now she's my Fiance." Oliver said as he stood next to Charlie.

"She really must be dumb if she said yes to you,
Your nothing but a waste of space." Adrian was now in Oliver's face.

"Watch your mouth Percy." George said.

"And what are you lot going to do." Before anyone could say anything Oliver punched him.

The boys had to drag Oliver away before he could do anymore damage. They didn't know where to go so they went back to your house.
They were surprised to see that when they arrived that you were not there. In fact you were at your dads house checking on Tonks since she was 7 months pregnant, your dad would be head to hogwarts tomorrow so when the baby comes it would be your job to make shore your dad finds out.
He was worried about the baby being like him so you calmed him down and made shore to make it clear that there was a very small chance of that happening. If anything the baby would be a Metamorphmagus like Tonks which would be pretty cool. (Just to clarify a Metamorphmagus is a Witch/Wizard that can change their physical appearance at will.)
Tonks had told you many stories from when she was at school and how she would make herself look like teachers and walk around Hogwarts doing random things.
One time she made herself look like Professor Snape and walked around the dungeons shouting random things to Slytherins that walked past Dumbledor wasn't even mad he couldn't stop himself from laughing.

********************************************

Your dad eventually left to go teach at Hogwarts he really wanted to stay because he didn't want to leave Tonks since she is pregnant but you promised him that you would look after her so he had no problem leaving.
You also started to plan your wedding, Oliver wants to get married on a quidditch pitch but you doubt Sirius would like that since he has already found a beautiful beach.
But you wanted something different,something that would make the special day even better.

Hey so I think the wedding will be in next chapter so if you could all comment where you would want to get married and whatever is commented most will be where you and Oliver tie the not.
💕✌️