Chapter 19

You arrived at platform 9 3/4 your dad and Tonks were waiting for you. You ran to hug Tonks and your dad.
"Hello love." Tonks said as she hugged you back.
"Padfoot is waiting at home." Your dad said.

"Brilliant oh Tonks this is Oliver." Oliver was standing beside you.

"Hello miss Tonks." Oliver was trying to make good a first impression.

"No need to call me miss just call me Tonks." She was trying to act serious.

"So you must be Oliver the boy that y/n is madly in love with, you know one time I caught her...." she was about to tell Oliver that one time she caught you and Sirius planning your wedding.

" Nymphadora shut it." She hated being called Nymphadora.

"Hey don't call me that." She didn't mind you calling her Nymphadora.

You and Oliver arrived back home and Sirius was waiting for you when he saw you he was glowing with happiness but when he saw Oliver it was like he was going to strangle him.

"Y/n my favourite niece." He got up and hugged you.
"And you must be the boy who is obsessed with quidditch." Sirius said as he shook Oliver's hand.

"Yes sir I taught y/n how to play." Oliver looked like he was enjoying meeting your family.

"Wrong me, James and her dad taught her to play quidditch, are you shore you know her as well as you say you do." Sirius was trying to scare Oliver.

"Actually I didn't tell him who taught me quidditch but technically he did teach me because he taught me how to be a chaser and you guys only taught me how to be a seeker." You were smug Sirius looked shocked.

"How is she so smart she didn't get that from you." Sirius was laughing with your dad, you showed Oliver your room you would be sharing he unpacked while you cleaned the bathroom so he had some room.

Time skip—- bought to you by Sirius being an animagus

It was 20:00 you and Oliver were sitting in the front room when you remembered the surprise you ran to your dad to ask him.
"Me and Tonks are getting married." You jumped up and down in excitement.
"Also umm.. how would you feel about being a sister." You stopped you looked at them both then to Sirius he nodded.
"Yessss omg there is going to be a mini moony runny around." Oliver walked in.
"WHAT you said you were joking in the commen room." He looked pale he ran he thought Sirius would kill him.
"NOT ME YOU TWAT TONKS IS PREGNANT." Sirius was dying of laughter.
"Thank god for that I thought I was about to be killed." He said as he entered the room again.

"So y/n do you want kids." Sirius was digging he new what you were going to say.

"You know I do." You said as you sat down next to him.

"What about you." Sirius was pointing at Oliver.

"Yes I want to have a quidditch team but y/n won't let me." Sirius looked him dead in the eye and said that I'm shore you would come around. You were shocked Sirius was supporting him.
That night you fell asleep in Oliver's arms and felt happy to finally be starting your life with him.