Chapter 16

It was yours and Oliver's last quidditch game George stole the Slytherin quidditch teams wands and you had put dungbombs in the changing room for after the match.
You and your team were waiting for the match to start Oliver looked nervous and happy at the same time.
"You okay love." You asked.
"Yeah just can't believe this maybe the last time we play quidditch together." He said.
"Oliver we can play quidditch when we leave." You said a bit confused.
"Yeah but it won't be the same." He let out a sigh.
"I love you." You said as you laced your hand with his.
"I love you more." He said as he kissed you on the head.

The game had started Slytherin was trying to cheat anyway they could but you and Oliver were to determined to let them win. It had started to rain but that didn't matter all that mattered was scoring, you had managed to score a couple of times and Oliver was stopping  Slytherin every time a Slytherin chaser tried to score. You were winning the game was coming to an end a bludger was hit towards Oliver.
"OLIVER WATCH OUT." You shouted. He dodged the bludger.
"THANKS LOVE." He shouted back.
The game ended the Slytherins left the pitch as soon as they landed they were to embarrassed to face you, you and Oliver landed and hugged each other the team had won Oliver looked like he was about to cry tears of joy. That night there was a party in Griffendor tower everyone was there Ron ended up having to much butter beer and tried to kiss Hermione so you sent him to bed.
"So I guess you will be gone soon." Ginny said as she sat next to you.
"Yeah I'm going to miss you lot but I suppose I'll see you when you visit the order." You smiled.
"Yeah but promise me if he asks you to marry him I get to be one of you bridesmaids." She laughed.
"I promise Gin." You hugged her she was your best friend.
"Hey hey everybody so I would like to make a toast to the happy couple you are leaving Hogwarts and I know you will be happy together but please don't have children to soon I don't want to be an uncle just yet." Harry was clearly drunk he looked like he could collapse any minute.
"Honestly what is it with that lot and getting drunk." You said shaking your head.
"Ugh y/n turn around your boyfriend has had one to many." Ginny said pointing at Oliver as he stumbled his way over to you.
"For the love of god." You said.
"Hey...love....how you doin." He looked absolutely hammered.
"I'll take him up to bed goodnight Gin." She said goodnight and wished you good luck.

You made your way up to Oliver's dorm it took you ten minutes because he kept on slipping on the stairs. You needed to change his top because he had split firewisky down it you were trying to take it off when he started to speak.
"I....have a girlfriend." He clearly couldn't tell it was you.
"Okay what's she like." This was probably the one time Oliver would be most honest.
"She is amazing.....one day I want to marry her and have children....she is so kind and gorgeous....she's the only woman I will love for the rest of my life." He passed out after he said that so you put him into bed and ended up falling asleep in his arms he probably didn't know it was you but that didn't matter it felt good to know that soon you two will be living together.