Chapter 24

The plan was in action you traveled back to your home so everyone could play quidditch without muggles seeing them.
Everyone got changed and put on there quidditch gear.

"You ready luv." Charlie asked.

"Charlie I've been playing quidditch my whole life this will be a peace of cake." You replied.

"Well good luck Oliver is the best keeper ever." Fred said.

"As if he probably can't even block the ball." You said.

The game started and they were right Oliver was really good about half way through the boys through the bludger at Oliver causing him to fall of his broom something clicked and you raced down to catch him. You landed and ran up to the twins.

"You absolute twats could of killed him." You said as you slapped them.

"Oh yeah it worked she is back to normal." They both said rubbing their cheeks.

"IM GOING TO KILL THAT SLYTHERIN ASSHOLE." You shouted.

"Get in line." Oliver said as he hugged you.

"I love you Oliver wood." You said.

" I love you more Lupin." He backed away.

"So much that I want to spend the rest of our lives together." He got down on one knee.

"Y/n Lupin will you marry me, your the only woman I could imagine spending the rest of my life with." Oliver said.

"Yes you fucking twat." You crashed into him.

"YOU OWE ME 5 GALLONS." Fred shouted.

"Fine." George said as he gave his brother the money.

"MY BEST FRIEND IS GETTING MARRIED." Charlie shouted.

"Quick question can I bring a dragon." This man would marry a dragon if he could.

"NO Charlie I don't want a repeat when you brought baby dragons to the burrow and called them your kids." Molly said as she dragged Charlie away.

"Yayyyyyy my niece is getting married, so are we sticking to the plan me made when you were 5." Sirius said.

"Wait you planned your own wedding when you were 5." Oliver asked.

"Yes I did." You replied.

Sirius had already started to plan he had already booked an appointment for your dress fitting and started giving everyone jobs.
Everyone eventually went home and it was just you and Oliver.

"So I guess from now on your name will be y/n Wood." Oliver said as he hugged you from behind.

"Finally." You said.

You turned around and started to kiss Oliver he pushed you against to counter and put his hand on your cheek. His lips were soft and tasted like honey.

"I don't think my dad wants grandkids yet." You said.

"Well he's about to have them soon." Oliver said as he kissed you again.

That night you fell asleep on Oliver's chest you could feel every breath he took. The world was silent everything was still, the night was calm.