Chapter 17

"Ugh what happened." Oliver asked as he tried to get up.
"You had to much to drink and passed out." You said.
"Never let me drink again." He looked pale.
"Okay but you realise the twins were practically shoving the drinks down your throat." You said as you get changed in the bathroom.

You were in the great hall and you received a letter from your dad.

Dear y/n

It's almost time for you to come home and I know Oliver will be staying with us your room is ready Sirius wasn't too happy to hear that his niece is growing up and having boys stay over but I'm shore he will behave himself also Tonks says hi and that she can't wait to see you when you come home we have a surprise.

    Lots of love

     Lupin

P.S   Hey it's Sirius tell that boy of yours to be careful if he hurts you in anyway he won't be able to play quidditch again love ya.

You burst out laughing the twins read the letter and started to fall off the bench in laughter. Harry then read the letter and said 'go on Sirius.' Ron was trying not to pass out from laughing, Hermione was grinning and shaking her head Oliver eventually got ahold of the letter and read it he looked pale and afraid.
You had to tell him he was only joking but Oliver was still nervous we had a week left of school and after that you would be free no more classes no more Snape and no more waking up early.
You wondered what the surprise was it seamed important maybe Tonks and Lupin may be getting married omg what if they were that would be amazing she was so nice and always looked after your dad she was perfect for him a match made in heaven.

You had no more classes so you could do whatever you wanted you mainly helped Oliver practice for puddlemore tryout's.
You also helped the twins with their pranks you also managed to finally convince Ron to make a move on Hermione they were perfect for each other even teachers thought so mainly McGonagle. Harry liked Ginny and was starting to get close to her which was amazing because Harry was always getting involved in your relationship so you got involved in his and told Ginny everything so they would finally start to make a move.
Everything was falling into place all that was left now was to go home.