Chapter 51

TBIILWYM 51| Settled

My grand parents were crying I couldn't look at them. It hurts, at this state I don't know what to do. Dissapointment kept on washing over me, the feeling of agony were spreading like an wildfire through my mind, body and soul.

"Days after this day is our hearing. " Xerxes told them in a cold voice. "See you in court," then he picked his suit case. "Pick the best lawyer you knew." He walked away.

Papa Lo was silent observing the situation. Mama La is crying, I couldn't hug her, Aunt Angelica is throwing her signature glares together with her daughter. Myself and I were debating, lalapit ba ako sakanila or will I remain standing at this place? I'm hurt, I was deicive. I was betrayed..again.

I looked at them with the hurt in my eyes. "Thank you for all the good  things you've done for me.. But I will still push the case. " I nodded at them my grand parents looked away, my Aunt tolled her eyes, and Zain my Aunt's daughter.. my cousin clenched her fist. "I will get going." Then I walked away.

I wanna cry so bad, I wanna just hang myself in a ceiling. Paulit-ulit nalang, am I that gullible? Ang gusto ko lang naman ay ang maging masaya, don't I deserve it? Mahirap ba para sa akin ang maging masaya? Why won't destiny allow me?

I'm lost, don't know where to go, don't know what will feel. I don't know whom I'll trust. My tears were falling as I walked out on the mansion.  I stopped when someone handed me a handkerchief.

Napatingala ako, stunned when I saw his face. "W-What?" I managed to asked. He looked away, still handing me the handkerchief.

"Just take it. Wept your tears away. " He commanded, I felt a sudden pang at my chest as it doubled. "No one will wept it away for you this time because you have to do it yourself. You need to be strong, world may gave you the shittest of shit in all but remain standing strong as you face those obstacles in your life. " He advised.

I found myself nodding, I took the handkerchief and ready to wept my tears fot myself when he walked backwards. "Huh?" Astonishment, that was I felt when he leaned and wept my tears away.

Akala ko ba no one will wept it for you?  Bakit niya pinunasan?

He looked away when he's done. "One the second thought, I will wept it away for you." He said. "Just a concern citizen." Memories flashback, I remembered when he told me that he's a concern citizen in the pageant way back in the past.

I was flattered. I couldn't utter a words, and I ended up saying. "Thank you," to him.

"Hmm.." He hummed.

We stayed at the road for how many minutes, standing. Until I decided to talk. "I-Im sorry.." I started. Ilang araw din akong walang tulog, and I-I ahm.. Well, I did tell what happened to Zachariah between me and Xerxes that day Charentina went bersek. And Zachariah being Zachariah, scolded me and told me that I was so insensitive and the words came out to my mouth were below the belt and I apologize to Xerxes.

"Because the things happened between you and him, stays between the two of you. Kung anong nangyari sakanila ni Charentina wala ka na roon, you shouldn't cross the boundaries. Hindi mo naman kasi alam ang buong kwento yet you commented and told him your sentiments then compared what he did to Charentina and yours. " I looked away.