11) Kisses

© 2015 by FHRELL CEE . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

How have you all been, my cupcakes? I was enjoying our town fiesta so I wasn’t able to upload yesterday… still MATED SOUL is going up the chart so I’ll try to upload more to keep the story up high…

SHOUTOUT: As always Gee_Annette and DjDrencher for the comments on the last chapter… I love you two! And for everyone reading this. THANKS A LOT!

Please share this story, if it’s not too much a hassle.

 HARRY BANNER... you'll know later why... it's like that.

Confessing doesn’t’ mean ending our friendship, or that I want you to feel the same. It’s just me telling you what I feel… no response is needed for it.” ~Zayn

11) Kisses - Niall

I touched my lips.

I still can’t believe he kissed me. Why did he do that? And to make it worst, he kissed me in a public place, in the library where most of our classmates were watching.

I almost melted as he moved away from my table after the kiss. I didn’t even see it coming. I didn’t know he was capable of embarrassing me like that. 

“What are you smiling?” Daisy and Phoebe popped behind me. They always appear out of nowhere like they teleported or something. Or it probably just because of their small frame that I always don’t see them coming. I sometimes wonder how they were related with that other redhead, their brother Louis who was as much as tall as Harry.

“He’s smiling wide… like wood-bridge wide,” Phoebe commented referring to the fifty meters bridge where our town was name after. 

“I wasn’t smiling!” I blurted. It can’t be. I can’t be smiling when I’m thinking about those disgustingly soft lips that tasted like sweet mint.

“Now you’re licking your bottom lips,” Daisy pointed out and I immediately pulled my tongue back. Did I just do that thinking of Harry and the kiss?

“Niall is thinking lewd things,” Daisy giggled.

“Ewww… Nie-nie is thinking of…” Phoebe started and they both blurted his name.

“Harry…” They said playfully not even thinking about the students passing by our lockers.

“Shhhh!” I hushed them but their giggles only became louder.

“Nie... nie is so shy!” Daisy blurted again pointing at my heating face.

“So shy… Nie-nie is blushing!” Phoebe added in a teasing sound, they were singing it in the hallway.  

“God! I hate you two,” I pouted turning away from the two and walking to my next class.

“Let’s go together lover boy…” Daisy clung on my right arm giggling.

“Nie… nie has a boyfriend,” Phoebe giggled clinging on my other arm. I only puffed a defeated sigh. I forgot that we three have the same class. And to make it worst, I think Harry’s in the same class too. Gosh, this next class is an impending disaster.

Phoebe and Daisy sat in front where they always did and I sat four rows behind the two. I don’t know why but I wanted to sit at the back, this time.