9) Schemes

© 2015 by FHRELL CEE . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Hey cupcakes!

Okay so I’m updating again. Lucky you cupcakes, I’m feeling pretty inspired all of the sudden. So here it goes.  This time I give you Liam.

SHOUTOUT: Im_Puffball  for voting on a whole lot of chapter in Turn the Lights Off. I can’t put anymore shout-out on the Series yet, so I put it here.

SHOUTOUT: Thanks also to zianourryismylife, DjDrencher, HeatherDishman, lexilovessyouuu, Statusqoute, luv_1d_zarry, L0U1ST0MM0… and everyone else for the continued support.

Happy Reading! ~fCee

“I’ll never get tired of this…of tasting the sweetness of your lips, or touching your skin as we lay side by side, this for me is what living is all about” ~Azval

9) Schemes - Liam

The taste of the kiss felt really great. It was not sensual, but it gave me a familiar feeling. It’s like I’ve wanted to do that for a very long time. It’s like I’ve been longing to kiss him, to kiss Niall.

“Why?” I still remember how he asked in daze. I couldn’t answer myself. Why did I kiss him?

I was just so angry that he kept messing with Harry when I already told him not to. I hated being him with the guy, plus I don’t think him being close to Harry would be good for my mission.

I didn’t attend any of my classes and also avoided the wolf who was fuming in anger. I knew sniffed my scent. Eve enchanted my skin to be able to stay out during the day without burning and that’s why I have a tattoo of the sun on the wrist of my right hand, it’s where Eve carved the seal.

With that seal, I can also keep my scent away, but with constant encounter with the wolves, they probably memorized my weak scent already. 

Without coming near him, I’ve been observing the Druid for a long time. And this time I knew the wolf had marked him. Even as a vampire, I smell the intense scent of marking as he took a bite from the Druids neck.

It was a sweet smelling scent that causes arousal for the mutts, but it was just a normal sweet smelling scent to me, like the scent of blood.

I don’t know if I should have stopped him. I felt like I wanted to rip the wolf apart from the Druid. I think I had the experience of what humans called jealousy.

I don’t even know why I felt that way.

That Druid was just a mission to be, a means to get to my own cause. It’s to satisfy Eve.

Would Eve be angry if I tell her that her little Druid had been marked by a wolf? She told me to just watch him and protect him from harm. She didn’t tell me about other things. And besides, the wolf thinks he’s mated to the Druid. It’s wasn’t my fault that I didn’t do anything, I was only ordered to watch.

I was also order to get near him, so that it would be easy to persuade him to our cause, Eve’s cause. I was just in this to get back something that I’ve lost.

I drove back to Eve’s house, the house south of Woodbridge that people kept thinking it haunted. It’s true at some point, Eve did haunt the house.