2) Trouble

© 2015 by FHRELL CEE . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

This is the first FANFICTION that I had created. This is a ONE DIRECTION story… no official paring has been decided yet but everyone is encouraged to suggest.  ~fcee

2) Trouble - Niall

“Hey…” Niall almost jumped when a hand landed on his shoulder.

“You’re jumpy!” An amused Zayn greeted him. Zayn had been his bestfriend for as long as he can remember.

“I was just…thinking,” he said and then the things in his dream came back to him flashing vividly, like they were memories, like they really happened.

He remembered the way Liam Payne looked at him, it made him shiver especially when Liam speaks. The hair all over his body shivered as he felt the familiar coldness. Seeing Liam in his mind made him like the winter wind was blowing.

And another on his mind was Harry.

He was the opposite of Liam. He made him feel warm like his skin burns when Harry looks at him. He could feel the possessive aura from Harry Styles.

These dream and feelings worried Niall for no apparent reason. It felt like a bad omen or something…

He had seen those dreams repeat every night for the past month, and then suddenly the seemingly fictional character of his dream comes to be real people, and they just transferred to his school. 

“Niall!” The images of the transfer students got erased by the voices of two women hugging Niall from behind, the red head twins Daisy and Phoebe.

“Hey… hey you’re squeezing me,” the two hugged him tight that he couldn’t breathe so Zayn had to pull them away from him.

“Zayn is such a party pooper,” Daisy pouted.

“Yeah, party poop!” Phoebe added.

“You’re just jealous because we love hugging Nie-nie,” Daisy pouted.

“Yeah… jealous!” Phoebe agreed.

“You know Zayn… with all the hot transferees around here, you’re no longer the hottest guy in campus.” Daisy told him.

Zayn in his black leather jacket and fitted jeans just smiled. He was one off the popular guys in school, especially with his rebel look. His black hair was bleach in front near his forehead and was gelled upwards.

“Yeah…not hottest!” Phoebe agreed then both stuck their tongue out for Zayn.

The smile on his lips turned to a soft laugh towards the two mischief makers.

They stood there talking in the row of lockers; all four of them with the twin shouting nasty words at Zayn while Niall calmed them all.

The hall was chaos. Everyone were chatting, gossiping, there were people running, jumping. Niall already forgot about the event and the domino of coincident that happened. Until…

A group of people walked out of the principal’s office, getting the attention of the whole corridor silencing everyone. The sound of the principal door echoed in the silence, and they got even more attention.

There were six of them in totality, three women dressed in fitted leather pants showing such sexy long leg. Their fitted leather jacket also showed nice curves in all the right places.