13) Foreign

© 2015 by FHRELL CEE . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Hey cupcakes… another update from fCee… YEY! Guys please suggest the story to your friend if you think it’s any good. COMMENT and VOTE as well.

SOUNDTRACK: Wonderland by Taylor Swift.

DEDICATED: to JD_Crtfied for the comments that made me smile last chapter.

SHOUTOUT:  Gee_Annette and JD_Crtfied for the comments. I love you guys.

“Don’t worry, Niall, you’re safe here. I will protect you from anything.” ~Louis

13) Foreign - Niall

His hands travelled around my body as I opened my lips for him. I let my hand travel and grab on his red locks as he let tingles of pleasure travel the skin on my neck.

I knew it wasn’t right, it didn’t feel right. But it felt so nice, so good. I am so gay!

“Uhhhhh…” I moaned as his hand slipped inside my shirt. I closed my eyes drunk in the pleasure brought by his mouth. My breath hitched and suddenly nothing else mattered but his touch.

It was pleasure… until I heard something from the bushes. And I remembered the voices and the persons or creature that was following me, that I was running from.  

“Did you hear that?” I asked Harry pushing him slightly and moving my lips away from his.

“No!” he grunted and then cupped my behind pulling me closer to him. He then conquered my lips again not caring whomever was watching. He grazed my bottom lips with his teeth as we shared another breath. He let his tongue inside my mouth and licked my tongue, fighting for dominance… and winning.

I heard another rustle just down the bridge and splashes of water. There were definitely things down there.

“There it is again.” I told him. I knew it wasn’t just my imagination. There really were things behind the bushes. Those creature were the one responsible for the whisperings in the forest, they were after me.

“You didn’t hear it?” I asked and he shook his head.

“Ignore it,” Harry whispered as he again took my earlobes into his warm mouth.

“Let’s make some babies,” and he let his tongue lick the skin down my ear, moving to my neck and to the exposed areas of my shoulder.

“We wanna see some babies,” I heard little voice from behind me. There is was again, they sounded so near. It was the sound of the same little voices that echoed in the forest, “Faery babies…”

Harry smiled making the small dimples on his lips appear.

“Fae babies…” The voices repeated. I felt the voices sounding so near behind me so I slightly turned behind me. And there, just near my face, creatures fluttered in the air with transparent wings. There were four or five of them, almost only a foot tall, and whenever their wings would flutter, glitter of gold sprinkles.

“Niall…” they called my name.

The golden dusts fluttered with the air, and into my face. And slowly drowsiness came to me. My eyelids felt really heavy and they closed on me. The last things I felt was Harry carrying me on his arms.