14) Curse

© 2015 by FHRELL CEE . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

SOUNTRACK: “Demons” by The Wanted

DEDICATION: IamDirectionerXox for simply telling me “you love this stuff” thanks for thanks for that.

SHOUTOUT: JD_Crtfied and Gee_Annette for being so vocal (or more specifically reactive).

She put a curse on you, that you shall never be together with your mated soul.” ~Titania

14) Curse - Harry

“Get your disgusting mouth off me,” I pushed the vampire away baring my teeth off his smug face.

“You’re disgusting,” I spat everything out so that none of his disgusting spit stayed in my mouth. I even put some of my fingers inside my mouth so I choke and puke everything.

I heard a laugh and saw the vampire laughing at my reaction. What was his problem, and why the hell was he putting his lips over mine.

He’s really asking for it.

I felt my heart burn as the range from inside me for the vampire started boiling with hearing his laugh. Slowly I felt the wolf inside me start to take over. I felt my bone started to changed and reform. The bones on my fingers started to move closers to each other, the tips bone started to elongate piecing through my skin as sharp claws started to appear, and my hand started to form paws.

The bones in my face started elongating as my snout appeared. My gums expanded to make way for fangs and sharp teeth. My spine started to reform elongating further to form my tail and my skin started to prickle as thick hair grew longer and longer until I was thoroughly covered by white fur.

I bare my fangs towards the vampire ready for attack in my full white wolf form, a form as tall but bigger than him.

I was about to jump on him when I heard voices coming from the door. And I realized what happened before I found myself being kissed by the vampire.

I was sure I had encountered the faes. I turned my head slightly towards where the voices came but not entirely so that I could still see the vampire. And soon, the owner of the voices came.

They were two tiny little ladies fluttering a few feet above ground using a set of colorless wings which I couldn’t see due to the speed of their movement.

“You!” I growled and instant fear covered their faces.

I’m not letting them go, but suddenly, the golden dust coming from their wings fluttered surrounding them, and they just vanished from view. It was like they weren’t even there.

“Invisibility,” I heard the vampire spoke before he vanished from view dashing towards the door, closing it. I saw him reached somewhere in the air, slapping the empty spaces until a little voice yelped. He had hit something in the air and suddenly it got thrown on one bookshelf, displacing some books.

One moment later, one of the creatures soon appeared lying on the bookshelf. I tried focusing on my sense of smell, but I still couldn’t sense the other one. They have strong magic that even wolf senses don’t detect them.

But there was one thing they couldn’t trick, my other senses. I could hear faint fluttering of wings, so faint that I could barely hear it. But I focused and I knew it was coming near the lying fairy, it was its companion. And it didn’t take a minute that the unconscious fairy also vanished.