28) EPILOGUE

© 2015 by FHRELL CEE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Two updates today... 27) last chapter and 28) Epilogue. Make sure to read 27 first before reading this chapter.

THE EPILOGUE

-All ENDINGS are NEW BEGINNINGS ... (I don't know who said that) JThis also serves as the Prologue of BLOOD MOON but in a different characters perspective. (here Quill, there Zayn)

ELTYSTA RISING

I held one of my three children, Liam on my arm while Remus and Gemma took the other two. Zayn on the other hand held the box that holds our salvation.

Where are they? Where are my comrades?

We all have separated. I only wished that they had gotten away safe. I ran fast protecting my child, but I knew it was futile. I could feel them, they were near.

"Quill, Quill," she spoke. They've surrounded me and soon their leader came in the view under the light of the red moon. Her eyes shone bright red.

"Give me my grandchild," she commanded so I covered Liam protectively with both my arm. She glanced at me with her red eyes and told me the command.

And soon I was giving her my son.

She gave Liam to one of her minions and then dragged me towards the shore, where I knew Zayn had gone.  

"Stop right there!" She yelled at Zayn holding me on her knee level. "I'm going to kill him."

Who was she kidding? I couldn't be killed because of Azval's hear in my chest.

"Go," I told Zayn.

"I'm sorry," I heard him whisper but he didn't need to say it. He's doing the right things.

"No!" The woman holding me yelled as Zayn vanished from view into the sea. "No!"

"You won't get what's in that box, and soon... you're kingdom will be back underground. It's where you belong."

"That's never going to happened Quill," she glared at me. "But if it is, then you won't be seeing it."

"Cause you're going to kill me!" I dared her. "Go ahead."

"Trust me, you'd wish you were dead instead," she threatened and then dragged me back inside her castle near the cliff.

There she threw me inside an empty room and soon ten witches surrounded me, all at the same time casting a spell.

"Stop!" I yelled as I felt my legs stiffening. I felt my had hardening and soon enough I could no longer move. Then slowly ice crystals grew from my feet, covering my body, until it was all over me.

"I told you so," I heard a whisper in my head. "This is better than death, Quill, much better. It's just like what you druids did to us." Prologue END!

I hope you all like this. THIS is the same in EPILOGUE of  BLOOD MOON but in Zayn's POV.

VOTE  - COMMENT - FOLLOW   

© 2015 by FHRELL CEE . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

III!iII!IIIiI  IIII!!IiI!II!!II!!!II!!IiI!II

[Date Stamp 13.MAY.15]