19) Scales

© 2015 by FHRELL CEE . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Hello lass and lads…!

I really am grateful about the positive feedback on the last chapter, with the smut. I’m happy that many of you liked it. I feel so perverted! (lol)

And to those who didn’t like the cliffy ending of the last chapter, I’m not sorry, I’m a tease. For those who liked it, thanks.   

Now who do you want to be with NIALL? Is it the vampire Liam or the werewolf Harry? Or do you want the fairy Louis? Or the seemingly normal human Zayn? So many hotties to choose from… I know you all have your bets… COMMENT your love team below. NARRY, NIAM, ZIALL or NOUIS

DEDICATION:.lmzypopxx, thanks for the votes.  

SHOUTOUT: to everyone…ESPECIALLY, those who are always on the comment box. I LOVE YOU GUYS. Thanks for continuing to read this.

“It came with a price, but I will give even my life for him.” ~Zayn

 P.S.There will be a shifting from past to present...

19) Scales - Harry

“I need to find him… and fast,” I told myself as the blur images of the trees passed my vision. I followed Tarmac. The crow flew in the sky just meters away from me.

He was the one who showed Niall a place to hide when they escaped the faes, he was the one who gave them food, so he knew where they were.  

“Faster… faster Liam,” I heard Eve’s soft voice. “My power weakens, and I will sleep for a while… make haste Liam, I lost my hold on the red witch’s consciousness. She is awake now, and she’s on to Niall. She knew he is the druid, and she’s also a seer.”

I looked up at Tarmac, I realized we were taking the same route to the entrance of the fae kingdom… and suddenly I felt a nudging on my ear.

It felt like a little tickle, not so disturbing at first, until it became persistent. And then it became disturbing.

So I stopped running through the woods and touched my ears checking for some bugs that might have got in when I was running lightning fast. But there was none.

Still, the tickling continued so I focused on my senses to learn where it was coming from. Then I realized it wasn’t a physical tickle. It was inside my head.

“Liam…  Liam,” there was a familiar voice speaking inside my head. “Liam, I can see where you’re going, you better not continue. Stop following the bird,” the male voice continued to speak.  

“Who are you?” I asked looking around. I couldn’t feel any presence near me.  

“Oh… don’t tell me you still didn’t remember my voice. Eve is releasing your memories right now, I can see her doing so before she sleeps. So better follow my voice, and you will remember me. Or you might not see Niall at all,” the voice informed me.

“Are you threatening me?” I asked even when I don’t feel any threat in the voice.

“No, Liam… or should I say Azval. But then, I prefer your new name, so I will call you that, Liam. And I am not the real threat. The threats are in the track where the bird would take you.”