18) Belonged

© 2015 by FHRELL CEE . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Hola personales!

I’m back here again with another installation of MATED SOUL. And I’m really happy that I get good reads for this book. THANK YOU so much my beloved girls and guys.

This is the continuation of the scene you all were waiting for. I just hope I don’t disappoint anybody.

I have to warn you guys. THIS CHAPTER IS EXTREMELY GRAPHIC! That’s it. For those of you pips who would like to stay innocent, I would suggest you skip this chapter (or read only the last eight lines).

For those who decided to read this chapter, prepare some tissue and basic first aid kid… you might suffer from nosebleed.

DEDICATION: for imnarrymuke for being my latestpower-voter and voting so much chapters of this story.  

SHOUTOUT:  shiverspot, imnarrymuke, bladewildagain, NarryGirl_ForEver, Gee_Annette, JD_Crtfied, HeatherDishman, DeDe_love_5SOS, Brooklyn5sos98, and zianourryismylife… Thanks for the votes guys. I really appreciate it.

I was in his arms … and I drifted to sleep. This is where I belonged.” ~Niall

18) Belonged - Niall

The needed to be held by him, to have his skin brush mine, to be kissed by him and to be filled by him was excruciatingly painful.  I tried with all my rational mind to fight nut I couldn’t.

I wanted Harry. And this time I want him so bad.

He kissed me and I kissed back. He rubbed his body on to mine and touched me in the parts of my body that no one had touched me before. And I liked it.

And suddenly, I felt this warmth and moistness covering my length.

Shit!

He had enveloped my hardness with his mouth. I couldn’t help the gasped coming from my lips as he covered me totally working his skillful tongue with ways that I couldn’t fathom. It was intoxicating.

He licked and sucked me, while I stayed there with my hand on his hair, and my breathing going faster and faster. It was like tasting the best sweetest chocolate even when I’m the one being eaten.

And even when his mouth was already blowing me to the edge of the world, he still pushed me further by using his hands massaging me slowly and then faster, changing the rhythm ever so often, while continuing to suck the life out of my little head using his ever so skillful tongue and gentle lips. It was so warm and wet, and tight that I felt the dam in me brimming.

I felt my thigh stiffened as the muscles in my stomach started contracting and relaxing. I felt the surged of liquid in my balls and the momentum building every second I stayed inside his mouth.

It was building up faster and faster. I felt my legs stiffened and so I put my hand on his hair and tried to make him suck me even deeper. But like the teased that he was, he made it slow for me licking me ever so tight that I nearly cursed. And suddenly, he sucked me so hard and fast that I just let go.

“Uhuuu…ummmmm,” I moaned as the tingling inside me traveled all over my body. I moaned as he continued the motion on my hardness.

“Feels… soooo… uhhmmmmm…” And suddenly my whole body shivered as the intense flow of liquid surged from my reservoir leaking through the slit of my little head into the sucking vacuum of his mouth.