17) Changed

© 2015 by FHRELL CEE . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Hey guys, fCee is back from vacation.

I never really wanted to be away for so long but my cousin invited me to travel to Boracay Island for her birthday, and I am not going to say no to Hot Bodies everywhere. And yeah, there were a LOT of beautiful people there. So now, I’m back refreshed and inspired…

But this won’t be the continuation of the last chapter. I’ll be the tease that I am and give you Liam’s story.

DEDICATION: shiverspot, for the latest votes for this book.

SHOUTOUT:  to my ever favourite readers, NarryGirl_ForEver, JD_Crtfied and Gee_Annette… Love you guys as always.

I will find Niall. He is mine and mine alone.” ~Harry

17) Changed - Liam

“Where the hell was I?” I asked myself.

Everything around me was trees, tall huge trees. But they were already dead. I could feel nothing in the place but death and silence.

And then I felt something move. It was far away from me but I could feel something bottling inside me as I felt that presence nearing. I felt my stomach churn and something sounded inside me. I was very hungry, and I was craving for something.

I felt the pumping of delicious liquid and the sweet taste of the prey coming near me. I licked my lips tasting the sweet scent in the air. It was delicious. I turned my head swiftly to the direction of the footsteps.

I don’t know what was happening but I seem to know the distance of the being that was nearest to me. And like a predator I was, I dashed towards the direction until I saw what it was. It was a huge wolf.

The wolf then slowly turned into something. It stood in its back leg and its foreleg turned into a hand. It changed into a naked human.

“Varick,” his name came from my lips. I should have known it was him from the scent; he was one of my pack members, my beta. But how I didn’t know it was him was beyond my understanding. Even at the moment that he was only meters away from me, I still couldn’t identify his scent.  

“Prince Azval, you’re father the Supreme alpha had been searching for you,” he told me.

“Father?”

“Yes,” he answered. “He commanded the entire group of best trackers to search for you at the druid village. But nothing was left there. It was like the whole village vanished.”

“Vanished?” I repeated. But I had been there just moments before I save Rhiannon from dying. And the village was still being eaten by red flames.

I saved Rhiannon from death. But where is she?

Why did I save her? I remembered what Quill told me about druid history long before the attack. He told me that a druid can only be born from another druid. That was when I knew that I have to save Rhiannon, the last living druid so that she could give birth to the reincarnation of Quill, Niall. 

But she didn’t like what I did. She wanted to die. And to make matters worse, because I save her, she was raped by the people that attack their village. They tied me up with wolf’s bane so I wasn’t able to stop them. I don’t know how I was able to free myself from their restraint and save Rhiannon before they tried to kill her, but I did, only a little too late. She was scarred then, and angry.