10) Voices

© 2015 by FHRELL CEE . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Hey cupcakes, I hope I got you really wanting more with my last update. I really did enjoy that one, but this one is also great. And it might leave you guessing… or I think it might.

Now we’re reaching Chapter 10 and I’m still not getting bored of the story! Are you?

DEDICATION: Gee_Annette… for taking your time to comment. I so love to read from you.

SHOUTOUT: DjDrencher… for taking your time timing those words for me. Your comment inspires me.

THANKS: To everyone who read and voted. You know who you area! ;) Happy Reading!

“Freedom of expression. I’m free to tell the world, I. Love. You!” ~Harry

10) Marked - Harry

I marked him!

I wasn’t even thinking when I let my teeth sunk into the skin of his neck. It was too late when I realized that blood had flown into my mouth until I’ve tasted the sweet scent of iron.

I licked into the wound closing it as I feel him shiver into my arms. I knew he felt it, the intense feeling of arousal and release following the marking.

I didn’t plan on doing it along the hallway of the school, but I was too overruled by emotions. And it just happened.

He was mine now. And every wolf, witch or every other creature will know that. 

I didn’t get a whiff of the vampire throughout the whole morning, and I’ve been watching over Niall who also kept looking at me with a blush.

I know he might still be confused about his feelings, I didn’t even explain how being soul mates work. I just marked him mine without his knowledge and consent.

Having soul mates only applies to us were creatures, or creatures that can change from animals to human form and vice versa.

Vampires, they do not have mates. They don’t even need to because they can reproduce by turning humans into one of them. They can’t however reproduce by mating unlike us were creatures, we can only reproduce by coupling with our mated half.

There might be some tales regarding transforming a human to being a were creature, but there was no proof of it. It only occurs in legends.  

Back to vampires, unlike us they are polygamous bunch. And they do it with whoever pleases their aesthetic. But they could never make little vampires.

Witches are the most similar to humans; they pass their genetics to their children who are conceived similarly as the humans. They also do not have mates, and can reproduce as long as a male and a female who is fertile joined in coitus and were blessed by the goddess.

The last one was the faeries, but their culture is as much a mystery to us as the druids. They’ve hidden themselves from any other creature long since the Druids disappeared. The legend goes that the faes originally came from the Druids, or more specifically were created by the Druids. So when their creators vanished, they simply isolated themselves. 

There were tales that the faeries can turn humans by snatching babies and raising them as their own. They feed the infant their own food and groom it as one of them developing various fae skills.