20) Away

© 2015 by FHRELL CEE . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Hey lovelies,

I sincerely apologize for the delay in the update. I just had to follow up on my other stories, and the inspiration for them just overrode this one. Also, I had been having connection problems since yesterday. Please know that I updated as soon as my internet connection was back up. So here it is now. Thanks you for the wait.  

DEDICATION:  for my new reader Hazza2014…

I love you too. That’s why I don’t want to get separated from you.” ~Harry

20) Away - Niall

“They’ll bring you to safety,” Harry kissed me on the forehead tying what was left of my tattered shirt on his hips. He was referring to the woman who barge in on us, and some others. 

I wondered about what had happened to the little black bird. It helped us by bringing the fruits that made Harry heal faster. Those red berries were really delicious. But how come she didn’t warn us about intruders.

“Did my little bird give you this,” the red woman asked looking at what’s left of the berries. She then looked at my totality like I was some sort of unusual being, like it’s her first time seeing a human.

I nodded ignoring the look she was giving me. “You know her?” I asked.

“Her? Yes,” she answered as if she doesn’t care. “I own her.”

“Oh,” I muttered softly. I remembered the crow guiding us to the cave and giving us food. I heard its voice one’s telling me to eat the red berries and also let Troy eat it, it sounded like a woman.  

“No wonder you two were doing it like bunnies,” the red lady smiled taking one of the berries inside her mouth. “Yummy… Berry of Venus,” she said crushing them with her teeth. She licked some of the juices that stained her lips. She also sucked her finger that had reddened from touching the berries. “They work as aphrodisiac. They make you horny. It intensifies the need for sensual touch, especially for wolves and their mates.”

“So they made us do…”

“No honey,” she answered standing from the rock where she sat. She had never really left there ever since Troy and I woke up. “You wanted to do it. You just needed a little push of confidence, and the berries worked like that.”

“Harry!” I called him feeling uneasy as the woman in red approached me.

“A little bit,” he answered glancing at me for a second before turning back. He continued to talk to his friends, his pack as he explained the wolves call their group. They came following the woman.  

I don’t know about Harry, but my gut feeling tells me I shouldn’t trust the woman in red. The way she looked at me gives me the creeps. 

“Harry,” the woman called. “I can feel him coming near.  We will have confrontation soon. Now, we should have your mate delivered out of here, so we can fight properly.”

“I know,” Harry answered. He turned to the two of us while his pack moved outside the cave.

“But Harry,” I argued. “I’m not leaving without you.”

“Darling, Harry is a werewolf. It’s very hard to kill them,” the woman told me. But I knew better. I’ve seen him wounded. I’ve seen him so pale that I almost thought he would die.