3) Mission

Hey guys, so I’ve realized that there are really few readers here… but I am dedicated to finishing this one. So I hope those few readers out there LIKE this. I’ll give a SHOUTOUT to those who take time to COMMENT/ and dedication to those lucky Voters.   ~fcee

3) Mission - Harry

Looking at the blonde guy called Niall, Harry felt excited. Not just a little bit but a whole lot, and he doesn’t even know why.

It’s just that, Harry thinks he’d already encountered the blue eyed blonde from somewhere. He just can’t remember the exact place or time for that matter. It was just a gut feeling he had that they’ve already met.

“Marcus, what do you think you were doing earlier?” Gemma, Harry’s older sister started lecturing Marcus towards his attitude.

Gemma was the eldest in the pack, and she acts all motherly. “Do you think the Alpha would have approved of it, of your actions, of you making a scene in our first day of school?”

“Alpha?” Marcus looked at Harry and the curly haired guy sitting reluctantly on the edge of the table didn’t bother to join their conversation, Harry just continued to think where he’d first seen Niall Horan.

“He doesn’t mind,” Marcus told Gemma before taking a huge bite off the burger he’s taken from the counter of the cafeteria.

“He’s not the Alpha I was talking about,” Gemma glared at Marcus but he ignored her and continued chewing on the meat. “He’s not even an alpha yet! Are you even listening to me?”

“Disgusting!” Marcus blurted glaring at the burger he had bitten from. “Why do these people ruin good meat by putting them into fire?”

“Because they’re human idiot. That’s what they do.” Gemma told him again. “And stop complaining so loud, your destroying our purpose. We should blend in, remember?”

“Yes, mother…” Marcus answered and the group laughed except Harry who was focused on knowing who the familiar boy was. And the talking continued.

“So alpha in the making, what is bothering you?” Another one of Harry’s pack asked seeing that their leader was not into their conversation. It was a younger girl named Venice.

“Yeah? What are you thinking about? Share alpha…” Elizabeth the youngest of the girls agreed and they all turned to Harry with curious eyes.

“Have you found him already?” Alarick, Marcus’ twin brother asked. “I hope so, so we could already go back home. I hate human society.”

“Yeah, they don’t serve fresh meat out here.” Marcus dropped the burger on the table. “What the hell am I supposed to eat with this burned meat? Is this even edible?”

“So?” Everyone asked Harry getting back to the topic of what was bothering him, and he just raised his brow at them.

“I don’t even know if he’s near, okay.” He told his pack. “And stop complaining, you guys. If you don’t want to eat those cooked meat then just throw it away… you can eat later when we get back at home.”

“Then what is it that got you thinking too deep, if not our mission to find the last of the Druid race?” Gemma teased him. “Found someone interesting?”

Then a smile curved on Harry’s lips. Was it really someone interesting? Was he really interested in Niall Horan?

“Maybe,” he answered and then all the attention of the pack was on him.