1) Foresight

© 2015 by FHRELL CEE . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

This is the first FANFICTION that I had created. This is a ONE DIRECTION story… no official paring has been decided yet but everyone is encouraged to suggest.  ~fcee 

1) Foresight - Niall

“Niall,” there was an amused voice calling him. “N-i-a-ll,” the voice played with his name prolonging it in a playful tone.  “Where are you, Niall?”

He shivered. There was something sinister to how this person pronounced his name.

“Niall~”

It called repeatedly, echoing in the halls of the locker area.

The young Irish boy turned away from his school locker to the hallway, letting his eyes wander around searching for the source of the voice. There was nobody there. The place was almost empty except for him.

Where is everybody?

He hadn’t recalled the bell ringing, nor had he seen anybody since he was there. Something was definitely wrong.

“N-i-a-ll,” the voice called again bouncing from wall to wall this time louder, nearer.

Niall had finally determined the direction of the source of the voice. He turned to where the voice was coming from. And there from a corner he saw a shadow moving towards the hall, it got bigger and bigger.

“Who’s there?” The seventeen years old boy asked. “Is anybody there?”

“N-i-a-ll…” the voice continued to get louder and the shadow bigger until the guy owning the shadow appeared.

“Who are you?” Niall asked the short haired guy but he got no answer. The boy just continued to walk towards him while Niall stood just behind the lockers. “Do I know you?”

There was no answer.

“You are?” Niall asked again the boy who stood right in front of him. The taller guy smirked moving towards Niall that made the young Irish boy move backward until he leaned on his locker and no space to move back some more.

“What’s your problem?” Niall ignored the red lipped guy approaching him by moving away but the guy grabbed his hand.

Niall almost jumped feeling the coldness of the guy’s touch. He shivered as he felt the cold hands of the guy pulling him in an embrace. Niall struggled and pulled away immediately. He pushed the guy to escape.

“What is your problem?” He yelled at the guy. The only reply he got was a smirk on the guy lips.

He was just a few feet away from the guy.

“Nothing… I just want to say… I fancy you…”

“What are you talking about?” Niall couldn’t believe what he heard. “You fancy me?”

“Yes Niall, I fancy you… a lot,” the guy told him.

“You’re talking weird, mate,” Niall told the boy and then started walking away when he heard a loud growl in front of him.

Niall’s eyes travelled to where the sound was coming and in front of him stood a big white dog… a wolf while behind him stood the guy who was also looking at the huge wolf.

“What…” Niall was speechless as the wolf snarled. 

The wolf growled as it opened its mouth glaring towards them. The silver haired Irish boy froze in place as his eyes followed the wolf.