21) Conspiracy

© 2015 by FHRELL CEE . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Hey guys, fCee’s back again for an update.

Thanks guys for the consistent read/votes. It makes me happy and inspired ‘coz of your support.

SHAMLESS PLUGGING: Check-out my other stories Johannes’s Nasty Schemes (on going), Voujhan’s Little Secret (completed), Turn the Lights Off (mafia/complete), or my NEWEST fantasy book VILLAINS.

DEDICATION: to JD_Crtfied for the comment.  

21) Conspiracy – Niall

I tried convincing myself that the people around me wanted what’s good for me, that they were Harry’s friends. But something inside me trusted more the woman in my dream that looked like Methuselah. I didn’t know how to describe the feeling. I just knew that I somehow recognized her from somewhere.

I sneaked outside the room where I woke up. Like a ninja, I crept near walls, behind corners, and under tables to hide whenever any being came near. If Rhiannon, the woman in my dream, was right, then every being in this place were my enemies. And I need to find the exit as soon as possible.

Besides, if what they say about vampires roaming Woodbridge was right then I will need to warn my parents. I know they’re already searching for me since I hadn’t been home for days, and they might also be in danger.

They must be worried sick about me if they didn’t already call for the police to search for me. But what can the police do when these beings can fly, turn into wolves and vampires: suck blood?

I continued to walk towards the empty hallway of what seemed to be an old historical building. I could tell that the place was some kind of old castle or a church due to I’s very high ceiling and thick walls. I travelled down two spherical stairway hiding whenever I hear footsteps coming. And soon I found my way to a hall with a lot of doors.

I searched for the door peeking on every room. I opened another door when a roar made the whole place tremble. I felt my heart almost stop beating with fear of the thing that made the sound. I knew it came from a room near me.

I tiptoed walking to another chamber when my ears caught the thunderous voice again. It came from three doors to my right, at the end of the hallway.

I knew it was a bad idea. But my feet thought differently moving nearer the closed room. I could literally hear my heart beating like a drum when my hand landed on the doorknob.

“I shouldn’t be doing this,” I chide myself. “Walk away Niall. Walk away and look for the exit.” I tried convincing myself but the rational part of my mind lost to curiosity.

‘What could be making that noise?’

‘What is behind this huge wooden door?’

I pressed my ear to the towering piece of wood hoping the sound would be loud enough to be heard. And luckily, the talking from the other room passed through the door easily.

“It’s your fault that my son was cursed, Methuselah. Only the blood of the druid could change that. I want my heir to be turned back into a shifter and not some kind of bloodsucking fiend,” a man demanded. “I will need the druid’s life for it as a sacrifice.

“Now, now, Antonius Victoryn. Don’t forget that it was you who let your son be caught in the war and be cursed by the bitch druid,” I heard the voice of the king of faeries, Oberon. “If you had just put a chain on his neck on the day of the attack, he wouldn’t be like that, like his…”