7) Attraction

© 2015 by FHRELL CEE . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Hey cupcakes, so I think I will only be updating this work only once a week so that I can also update my other stories. Unless of course I feel so inclined that I’ll do it twice, but that would be occasional (only when I get lots and lots of comments or votes – or gets really inspired). I will be putting official update schedule on my profile later... to finalize things.

I would be glad to hear from you. ~fCee  

No one reject his mate.  ~Harry

7) Attraction - Harry

I knew I was slowly becoming a part of my mate’s life.

It’s meant to happen, after all. Destiny foretold so. Mated souls are meant to be one, Niall was meant to be with me, I just didn’t know it would be this soon, and fast.

It all still felt like it’s not real, having my mate so near to me and being able to kiss his hand.

I didn’t just want to stop there, though, to just kiss his hand. But I know I have to restrain myself. I’m still just a stranger he met days ago. I need to wait for him to realize the mating attraction and for him to not be able to deny it.

I should wait for him to initiate further contact himself.

It would be torture, but it is for the best. I don’t want him to run away from me just because I acted on impulse. I have to make him feel comfortable around me, and fall for me.

So like the good boyfriend I am, I drove my truck to his house, to fetch him for school.

On the way there, I saw another car parking on their driveway. And before my truck could even go near the house, the car started.

I immediately knew Niall wasn’t in the house anymore, he was with that guy. I could smell his scent fading as the strong scent of that guy also fades toward where the car went. Disappointed and pissed, I drove to school alone.

My eyes followed Niall as I park my car on the school parking lot while he jumped off Zayn’s car. I hated how close he was with the guy. I hate how that guy put his hands on his shoulder like he own him. I hate that he flaunts his strong bond with my Niall for everyone to see.  

I just hate him, all of him.  

I saw Niall turn to me and my heart did a backflip, but instantly he turned away towards the school like he didn’t even see me.

What the hell was that?

“What the hell was that?” A voice came from behind me putting to words what I was just thinking. I turned around to see that the pack had gathered at the side of my car. I went out.

“Did he just ignore you?” Marcus blurted like. I ignored him. He didn’t have to rub it in my face.

He was about to say something else when the more sensitive twin covered his mouth. Good for him, or else he’d have go to class with a broken lip.

I marched to class with my pack behind me and the people around us scuttling away as we pass by. It must be because of the aura that I’m emitting, that even powerless humans cans sense the anger.

But there was one thing that didn’t escape my sight. It’s the smile that curved the lips of the person called Liam Payne.

He looked like he wanted a fight so I marched towards him, and stood right in front of him.