15) Escape

© 2015 by FHRELL CEE . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Hey cupcakes… fCee here GREETING you all a HAPPY VALENTINES DAY…

DEDICATION: forGee_Annette for being very awesome.    

SHOUTOUT: IamDirectionerXox and JD_Crtfied for also being pure awesome. I love you guys so much. And of course for everyone who voted. THANKS.  

“I trust you. Nothing you do will freak me out because I love you.” ~Niall

15) Escape - Harry

“Harry?” Where was he? He hadn’t come after he invited me to eat some strange fruit and I felt dizzy. The memory was still hazy, but I think after that he vanished and Louis came out.

Everything was really so confusing.

“Harry?” I called but I couldn’t find him.

I walked towards the stairs that led me down to what I think was the first floor of the room revealing two huge double doors.

I remembered the first door. It led to the dining hall of the place where there were many long tables and chair designed like a garden. I opened the door and peeked in. It was dark inside, but the moment I stepped in, the little bulbs of the flower chandelier flickered one by one, until they were all alight.

The golden glittery dust sparkled from the huge rose centerpiece of the chandelier. I went around the dining hall searching but Harry wasn’t there. The only thing left was the assortment of food from where I ate the black apple. Sitting on the chair near the table sat the three little children that had greeted me first thing I opened my eyes inside the place.

“Nieeeeeeeeeyal!” They shrieked when their eyes landed on me. “Nieeeeeeeyal!” They jumped off the chair and then run over to me with their tiny feet, hugging me or atleast the part of me that they could reach. Their fingers grabbed on my pants dragging me.

“Nie-nie,” they said in chorus with their little voice. “Let’s eat. Let’s eat.” They pulled me towards the table where the fruit laid ready to be eaten.

“Hey, guys,” I called before I lose my focus and they looked up to me with their cute huge puppy eyes and their little hair sprouting in their cute huge little head.

“Let’s eat?” They offered and dragged me to the table continuously, one of them offering me berries. So to not disappoint them, I sat on one of the chair. And two of them sat on both sides of me while the smallest one sat on my lap.

I took a few blueberries, and the little guys also took some staining their cute soft little pink lips with different colors as they chew.

“What’s your names little guys,” I asked the children and then they looked at me with their huge puppy eyes again.

“Me, me, me… Vryer,” the one with the huge green eyes on my lap told me. He was the smallest and I could also tell the youngest of the three.

“Me… Thyr,” the little guy with the least hair answered. The child had a whole lot of blue and red smudged on his face, surrounding his lips.

The color of his fingers also changed into different colors of red, blue and purple as the little one munched and licked on berries. He looked really adorable.