Chapter 11

A/N: JUMANJI!!! Happy New Year everyone! What's your New Years resolution? Mine is to make it to a hundred anime's. I've only seen forty or so so far, and I'm gonna get to a hundred! Let's see if 2021 will be any better. Anyway, enjoy the new chapter. The very last update of the year for this book. It's not the end. I'm still continuing so no worries!

P.S. Make sure we all say Jumanji when it's time for the countdown!

Izuku POV

Ohmygodohmygodohmygod! Oh my god! Why did he do that?! Why did Kacchan kiss me on the cheek? Was he testing me? So many questions! Did he just do that just to make me confuse myself?! What did that kiss mean to him? This is all too much to take in.

"If you want my honest opinion, I think he's just messing with you," Kota said as he brought a shoe up to the bed. "My owner loves to mess with people, so it's kind of obvious."

"That's not what I think! I think Mr. Kacchan loves Mr. Deku!" Eri protested.

"But what if he's right Eri? What if he was just messing with me..."

"Even if he wasn't, it was probably a misunderstanding. I mean, my owner is not that much into couple stuff since him and that mean lady broke up."

"Yeah... maybe it's best if I don't get my hopes up," I sighed as I hugged my pillow tighter. Though, he also said something, but I wasn't able to hear it over the loud boom boom sound. I can't forget the real reason why I came to the surface. I'm not here to fall in love, but it's been six months and I still have no answer!

"So... what do you want to do since Mr. Kacchan is at work?"

"I don't know, but I would do anything to stop listening to his moping." Kota rolled his eyes and hopped off the bed. Eri followed him out of the room. Leaving me, myself and my feelings.

I don't feel like watching tv today... my eyes looked around the room to peak my interest, until I see my bag hanging on the chair. Maybe I can write down about my feelings in it? Do people do that in books? Hmm... oh well. It's better than talking to him in person about it.

I stretched my arms and legs to get off the bed and opened up the bag to find my notebook. I needed to find my pencil to do some writing. Reaching down in the bag, I tried to feel something pencil like, and I felt something strange. My hand grabbed the strange object, and it turned out to be my shell. Memories of the ocean came back to me. I miss Torino and all my other friends. I'll make sure I come back as soon as I can. I set the shell on the vanity, while finding the pencil.

After I managed to find one, I sat down in the chair and opened up an empty page.

'Date: 1-xx-xxxx'

"I've never written about how I've felt before... It's a good start. Wait, is this the first time I've ever written about my feelings? Hmm... meh." I'll just go with the flow.

-Meanwhile-

Bakugo POV

Work... is hell... Deku sure is lucky he doesn't have to work his ass off. It's been a week or two since New Years and I'm already tired. Endeavor has been monitoring us daily, more like his secretary has been doing daily check ins on our research. We haven't found the new species he wanted us to discover yet.

Froppy had to discontinue her research on plankton, as for Animal lover, he's working part time with the aquarium staff and helping injured sea creatures. So it's just been me and Froppy in the lab.

I took a sip of my latte and looked through the computer screen. That's all I've been doing. "Hey Bakugo, what're you looking at?"

"Believe it or not books and some conspiracy theory sites..."