Chapter 16

Bakugo POV

What am I doing wrong?! I took Deku out to the aquarium and now neither one of us have spoken since. I've even done everything for him. I made him omelets everyday for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Now that I'm thinking about it, it's not that healthy to eat the same thing everyday.

Why am I still even trying? He said so himself, he doesn't see me other than a friend. Tch! That's so unlike you Katsuki! Take him out somewhere even better than an aquarium. Why am I even listening to my head? The last time I did, the date ended up with an endless silent treatment.

I flipped my notebook to a new page for me to write down on my next plan. "Make the next one better... take him somewhere that's not hot..."

"Uh... I'm starting to get worried about Bakugo. Has he been doing alright?" Pinky pointed out while carrying a box in her hand.

"I don't know. I'd never seen him so intense before. Could it be some kind of new work out schedule?" Elbow guy added.

"I think it's more like he's planning on a date with someone~. If you haven't noticed, it said on the cover that it's 'Ways to win them over!'" Pink cheeks whispered to the two extras.

"Uraraka, it's not polite to invade other privacies! You should know better," Sonic waved his arms like a robot in front of Pink Cheeks. I'm really starting to get irritated right now. I slammed the pen on the table.

"Would you shitty extras stop talking?! I'm trying to think for once!"

"Geez, dial it down a bit. You don't want the boss to see you getting angry. Life guards are supposed to help out. All you're doing is just sitting there and not carrying the boxes." Dumb hair explained as I rolled my eyes. "You really changed a lot since you've let Midoriya stay at your place. Whatever happened about him going back to getting on his feet once he's ready?"

"Oh my don't tell me you've got feelings for this guy!" Dunce face dramatically said as he leaned his chair all the way back.

"Tch! Like I'd ever tell you guys anything. Deku is just a friend nothing more, so just leave me alone!"

"Hm? What with all the yelling going on here?" Oh shit. I know that sunshine voice anywhere. "Sorry I'm late, I had to drop Tamaki off at work. I thought it would be fun to see how the life house has been since winter."

"Mirio! Uh, everything is going okay! Bakugo's just not helping us out."

"Hm? Maybe he just needs some time alone. Bakugo, wanna go outside and drink some punch with me?" Mr. Sunshine asked me. I hesitated to answer at first, but gave in with just a nod.

Putting my notebook in my bag, I got off the chair and walked out the door with Mr. Sunshine with me. We headed down the stairs as Mr. Sunshine took two drinks out of a box and handed me one of the drinks.

"Don't worry. It's a non-alcoholic punch. It's safe." He said as he offered the drink to me. I nervously reached for the can in his hand and opened it. When we got to the final step, we went under the life house in the shade.

I took a sip from the drink and sighed at how refreshing it is. It's kind of weird being around my boss. Usually when he's here, he would inspect the place to see if we should be left here by ourselves. Hopefully I don't get fired.

"So.... I've kind of heard what you guys were talking about before I came inside. I have to say I agree with them. You made that look when they mentioned them. It's clearly written all on your face that... you've finally fallen in love."

...

...

...

"I'm just messing with you. You told me before tha-"