Chapter 19

Don't play this song just yet!

Bakugo POV

"More than you know. I think it's best if you sit down on this one." He said. My hand was still holding a tight grip to the color of his shirt. Tch! I let go of the collar of his shirt and sat down on the couch seat next to half and half bastard.

"Bakugo, are you o-"

"Yeah I'm fine! This guy is my boss's son. If he wants to rescue him, I would at least wanna hear him out." I said with my arms crossed and my head turned away from Dunce face.

"This is so weird seeing him so calm about this," he whispered.

"Ha?"

"Nothing! Nothing at all!!" I rolled my eyes at him and ignored what he just said. Half and half sighed as he intertwined his own hands together.

"I want to apologize in advance for having your friend text you, but this is something I think Midoriya would want you to know."

"Uh, it's no bother at all, but is something happening at the science center?" Pink cheeks asked with worry in her voice.

Half and half shook his head yes and continued, "You know when he was taken away Bakugo?" He asked me.

"Yeah... it's been two weeks since I last saw him, but for you, I'm guessing you get to see him whenever you want."

"Exactly. None of you have seen the current state he's in. I've been seeing reporters stop by just to interview him. I have two reasons for this, one is the information about him is government classified information. Two, is the way he's been treated by Tomura." My heart clenched on its own, just thinking about them hurting him makes my heart ache.

"What do you mean 'treated by Tomura'?" Sonic asked.

"I don't want to get too much into the details, but if he's staying there any longer he's gonna die-"

Clash! Pinky stood there with her eyes wide open. The cups of tea shattered on the floor. Small tears started to form in her eyes. That was pretty much everyone's expression. Elbow guy felt disgusted at what he just heard and covered his mouth with one hand. "This... This is..."

"Deku's gonna die..." Pink cheeks choked back at her words. She was almost about to break down in tears.

We all sat in silence in the room, neither one of us saying a word to one another. I can't believe he's been going through this. Get it together! He wouldn't wanna see you cry!

"Let's go save him." Huh? I glanced over at Dumb hair with his head down. "With hearing about everything that's been happening with Midoriya, I don't want to stand there and watch him die! We have to do something!" He lifts his head up and looks at me and everyone in the room. "Midoriya means everything to us, he means more to Bakugo in this case. I don't want to see my best friend sad, so Todoroki! I'll help you save him!!"

"That's why I wanted everyone to get together," Half and half smiled, "What about the rest of you guys? What do you say in this?"

"I'd like to help the best I can!"(Pink Cheeks)

"You can count on me!"(Dunce face)