Chapter 12

Bakugo POV

Feathers... so much feathers... I didn't realize how much of a mess we made last night. I'm never gonna touch another feather again after this.

"Thanks for helping out Deku. I really needed the extra hands," I said while picking up feathers off the couch.

"It's no problem at all. I never knew cleaning could be so much fun!" Maybe I should have you clean your own messes from now on. Heh. "Can I ask you a question?"

"I don't see why not. As long as it's not stupid."

"Okay! I'm curious about the feathers. I saw those flying things called birds and all over the city. I'm just curious if the pillows are filled with a bunch of dead bird's feathers. Are they?"

"That's a stupid question. It's fake, so don't worry about the birds."

"Oh... okay. I'll believe you on that." Deku looked away and went back to sweeping the feathers. Oh no, he's doing it all wrong. After I put the feathers in a bag, I went over to Deku and held the upper part of the broom. "Kacchan?"

"You're doing it the wrong way. Let me show you," my hands moved to where his hands are, "Don't move, I'll do the moving and you can try it." I start off with a slow motion with the broom sweeping the feathers. "It's that easy if you do it right. So hold your hands like you see in that Cinderella movie."

"Does that include dancing?"

"Keep dreaming. Life isn't like a movie," I whispered into his ear. He was silent for a moment, so I took a little closer to his face. "Why the red face?" No response. I quickly caught on at the situation. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do that! Just keep sweeping and put it all in that plastic bag!" Not even looking at him, I had to make sure he doesn't see my red face.

"G-got it!"

What the hell's wrong with me? I've never acted like this to anyone before. Tch. Maybe my mind is playing tricks on me again. Kota started jumping up and down and yip yapping at me. He wants food, "Okay, okay! I'm gonna go get it! Stop being demanding, will ya?! It's pissing me off!!" I grunted as I reached into the pantry and got the dog food out. Eri joined alongside Kota by the dishes, while I poured each of them a cup. "At least Eri's patient. If you keep begging like that, I may not give you food anymore." He started to growl at me from my response, but I just shrugged it off.

My phone started to buzz in my dress shirt pocket, so I got it out to see what was going on. 'Next month is Valentine's Day. No need for work...' Ah, it's just my calendar. Ding! Ha? What do these guys want?

Sonic: I AM STILL MAD AT YOU GUYS FOR HOSTING A PARTY AT MY PENTHOUSE!!

Pinky: Oh come on, you were having a blast! Don't deny it XD

Dumb hair: Sometimes we gotta let it lose.

Sonic: Try telling that to my landlord...

Elbow guy: To be fair, I had no say in this whole party idea.

Pink cheeks: I had a say in this, and I said 'hell yeah!' Let's throw him a party.

Sonic: Way to take side guys...

Me: Tch! I'm still upset you made me go up on stage and sang that crappy song Pinky!!

Pinky: Pfft! You were having a blast and so was Izuku, and you can't deny it!

Dumb hair: Hey guys, where's Kaminari? It's unusual for him to be this silent.