Chapter 7

Bakugo POV

"Katsuki! Why are you doing this?!"

"Just because..."

"That's not a good answer! You don't just break up with someone just because you felt like it! The hell!!"

My pace starts to go faster as I try to get away from her. I could only hear her yell and scream at me, but the voice started to fade away when I noticed a light up ahead. It was getting closer to where I was calling out, Katsuki.

Katsuki...

Katsuki...

"Katsuki, how are you feeling?" It was first aid lady, she had her hand on my forehead.

"Ugh... what the hell happened?"

"I'll take it you're okay. It doesn't look like he has a fever," she stated and removed her hand and closed up her bag, "He'll be fine, he's just having a hangover. This always happens when people drink too much." She chuckled nervously while talking to Deku.

"I'm sorry for bothering you this early. I didn't know what else to do, and Kacchan always said you're first aid lady."

"Heh. He must've known about what my old job was after I retired."

The conversation faded away and my eyes slowly closed and drifted off away to sleep.

Izuku POV

"Again, thank you for helping out Kacchan."

"It's no problem. Just make sure he has a trash bag with him and give him some pain killers to help with his headache," she added and opened the door. She looked back at me one more time and squinted her eyes at me.

"Uh, what is it?" She pointed at my neck.

"Huh? Oh! I uh.. had a little rash! So, I put a bandaid on it to help me from itching it," I lied as my hand rubbed the left side of my neck.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Just make sure you take care of yourselves," that was the last thing she said before she left.

Now what? I don't know what to do to help Kacchan deal with his hangover. Heck, I don't even know what it means. I really wished I learned more about the surface than just thinking everything is a fairytale...

I better see how Kacchan is doing, he looked really out of it. "Um, Mr. Deku? Is everything alright?"

"Wha? I'm sorry, was I mumbling again?"

"Kind of," Eri nervously smiled at me, "It looks like Mr. Kacchan is not feeling well."

"Meh. He'll be fine. On the plus side, we can do whatever we want!" Kota knocked over a bag of food and started digging in.

"Kota, we shouldn't make a mess. I've already almost 'burned' down the kitchen. It wouldn't feel right to take advantage of it."

Kota rolled his eyes, "You used to hate my owner, what gives?"

"It's like I said, we can't take advantage of this." I replied while petting Eri. He sighed and scoffed. "Fine..." he said and walked away from the food.

"Wait! Aren't you going to pick those up!?"

"Love to, but dogs have no thumbs! It's more of a human job," he hollered as he went to his little bed. My head turned over to the food knocked over.

Kacchan would be happy if I cleaned up a little bit of the food. I pushed myself off the ground and walked over to the food and started picking the food up in the bag. "Want some help Mr. Deku?"