Chapter 8

Izuku POV

Hehe! So fluffy! This puppy is so soft and fluffy I could die! "Who's a good boy! You're a good boy!" I said in a baby voice and the puppy started licking my face.

"Hahaha. Stop it, it tickles!" I giggled and rolled from left to right all giddy and happy. But, it all came to an end when-

"Dumbass! I've called you five times that breakfast is ready!" Of course I had to be interrupted by none other than Kacchan. I pulled the blanket over my head and bundled up.

"No way! I'm too comfy and you can't make me!" I pouted and crossed my arms.

"Fine, I guess I'm gonna have to eat this delicious hot omelet all by myself," My head sprung out of the covers and I instantly jumped out of bed and ran to the kitchen. "Are omelets going to be the only thing that will make you get out of bed?"

"Yup! I can't get enough of your omelets!" I said and grabbed a trinket from my left to my right hand and dig into the omelet. Kacchan grabbed his own omelet and sat down next to me.

"I'm probably gonna get sick from eating and making omelets. You really need to try new things Deku," he judges my arm and starts eating his omelet.

After hearing out his story about Camie, he seemed to feel relieved. I'm grateful that he told me about what happened. It makes me want to know more about Kacchan.

"Hurry up and finish your breakfast," Kacchan pushed himself off the chair and took his plate to the sink, "I'm taking you out shopping, so I'd suggest you wear some clothes I laid on your bed."

"Okay, thank you Kacchan. Oh, I'm sorry about sleeping in your bed. That might've been rude of me," I nervously said as I scratched the back of my ear.

"It's fine. It didn't bother me at all. I picked out some clothes that will cover up your hickey, so you don't have to worry about the bandaid." He said while he grabbed my unfinished omelet.

"Hey! I wasn't done with that!"

"Relax, I'm gonna put it in the fridge." Kacchan picks up a little clear box and lays the omelet in and puts it in the cold box. "I'm gonna go change, and you should too. Be by the door no longer than ten minutes."

"Okay!" I smiled at him and got off the chair to hug him, "I'll be as quick as possible!" Heading to my room, I see the clothes he set on my bed for me. A black hoodie and some dark blue jeans. He doesn't have bad fashion taste. I took the hoodie off the bed and changed out of my shirt to the hoodie. My eyes glanced at the mirror and I could see myself in huge clothing. Downside is, his clothes are too big. After getting some pants on, I looked around the room for my-.

My bag! When did I had it last?! Did I lose it when I was swept on the beach?! Oh crap, crap, crap!! Dammit Izuku! That has everything you most valued!! What am I gonna do?! I need to find my bag and if I don't find it, I won't ever be able to pay Nemuri!!

"Uh... Deku, I was about to say it's time to go..." Kacchan was leaning against the door entry, and turned my head around all flustered.

"Oh no, I muttered again, didn't I?"

"Yeah you did. If you're that worried about the bag, I hanged it up by where the coats are," he said as he pointed to the door. Oh my god! He's literally a guardian!! I immediately pounced on him and wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you so much! I was almost worried there for a second," my hand patted on his shoulder and I ran to where he said the coats were and found my bag.

"You really love that bag huh?"

"Mhm! It has everything I need. I'm so excited, it's going to be my first time going to the city!" I gleefully cheered as I put my bag over my shoulder. I was about to open the door when I felt a tug on my ankle.