Chapter 10

Please, do not play this song just yet. It will be worth it. Anyway, on with the chapter!!

Izuku POV

Oh my gosh... This has got to be one of the best movies ever made!! I just love the singing, the dancing, the drama, it's just so perfect! I stumbled upon Kacchan's old movies he stowed away in a closet and decided to watch it while he's at work. I can see why Kacchan likes this movie.

"Mr. Deku? What are you watching?" Eri asked while tilting her head at me.

"Not so sure, it's about these two teenagers who are spending their summer at a resort. I'm getting close to the end!" I heard the door open while I was too focused on the tv, I knew exactly who it was. "Hey Kacchan!"

"Hi Deku, what are you doing?"

"Nothing much, I'm just watching a movie."

"What mo-" Kacchan walked over to where I was sitting. Right when it was getting to the good part the tv shut off. What happened?! "You shouldn't be watching that garbage." Kacchan said with the remote in his hand.

"It was just getting to the good part! That's so not fair!!"

"Pfft. Why is it so good to you? It's just a bunch of people singing and dancing at school."

"It's more than just that! It's a very amazing story and I really wanna know how it ends!" I pouted as I went to try and get the remote from his hand.

"They get back together and then they kiss and live happily ever after, the end. Now you know, so stop complaining," Kacchan said while he keeps the remote away from me.

"Gimme the remote! I wanna see how it ends, I don't even care if you spoil it for me!!" I whined as I was leaning towards him on my tippy toes to get the remote from Kacchan's hand. He puts the remote to a height I can't even reach. "Agh! No fair! I wanna watch tv!"

"You've been watching too much television, why don't you go write something in that little journal of yours? I taught you how to write, so it shouldn't be a problem."

"I don't feel like writing after what you just did!"

Kacchan rolled his eyes at me and walked away to put his jacket on a hanging rack. "If you need me, I'll be taking a shower."

"As if I care!" I shouted back at him. He didn't respond back to anything. He's just... so... "AGH! What's so wrong with that movie?!"

"Pfft! If you look into his yearbook, he was in a play about it. Sometimes when he's not home, I sneak into his DVD's and watch them. He looked so weird."

"How can you be able to put DVD's in the box, if you don't have thumbs?" Eri asked. Kota lowered his head and held out a long sigh.

"The one with pink hair sneaks into the box and watches it. I'm just there because it's funny to see my owner do stupid things."

"Huh? What's a yearbook, Kota?" I asked. Kota walks up to a closet and peaks his nose into the door, and opens it. He heads in the closet and pushes a box that says, 'High school'. "It's basically a book that keeps track of the entire year."

"Wow, there's so many. How can I tell which one is about the movie?"

"Mr. Deku, I don't think it's a good idea to go through his stuff. I don't mean to ruin your fun, but we don't need to do this just because you're mad."

"Eri, he's frustrated because he didn't get to see the end of the movie. The only reason he hates it is because of that song at the end of the movie."