Chapter 4

Bakugo POV

There goes my weekend to relax. Thanks to him, I had to clean up this whole mess. I don't know what made him want to make an omelet, but he's a real idiot. I sighed and put the last of the dishes in the dishwasher. That's the last of the utensils. I wiped the sweat off my forehead and looked around at what I accomplished.

I'm never leaving this guy alone after what just happened. Say, what time is it? I looked at my wristwatch and saw that it's almost eleven. Man, I'm beat. I need coffee. I dragged myself over to the coffee maker and put the mix and water in it and waited for it to be done.

Something started buzzing in my back pocket, so I got it out to see what it was about. Aw no! Not the group chat...

Dumb hair: Hey guys! You ready for work at the life house!!

Pinky: Yup! I haven't gotten a full time shift since boom boom boy hires me as his dog sitter.

Elbow guy: To be fair you guys live in the same apartment complex.

Dunce Face: Say, didn't he say that he has a dog? What does it look like?

Pinky: Oh my gosh! His dog is so adorable! It's a little dark brown labrador! Though he never likes me. -.-

Me: That's because he doesn't like girls.

Dumb hair: Hey look who finally woke up!

Me: I wasn't sleeping. I've been cleaning my kitchen since Friday. That idiot almost set my entire kitchen on fire for a stupid freaking omelet.

Sonic: You must seem pretty tired. Why don't you take the day off?

Me: Hell no. If I left him by himself even for a minute, there would be chaos. I have to figure something out.

Pink Cheeks: You know you could find a babysitter to watch over him...

Elbow guy: Hey, that's not a bad idea! What do you think?

Me: For once in your life Pink Cheeks, you have the right idea.

Pink Cheeks: No way!

Pinky: Way to go!

Dunce Face: I don't know whether I should be happy or terrified. 0_0

Me: I'll dump him at the life house, so you guys can babysit him!

Elbow guy: ...

Dumb hair: ...

Dunce Face: ...

Sonic: ...

Pinky: ...

Pink Cheeks: Wait what?

Me: I'll come by the life house in two hours.

I stuffed my phone in my pocket and got my daily dose of coffee and headed to the guest room.

I slightly opened the door to see if he's up and to my relief he's still asleep. My right foot reached the door and I kicked it open, which jolted him awake.

"I'm up! I'm up!" He anxiously said panting from the noise. "Oh it's you," he rolled his eyes at me, "Why did you wake me up?"

"Because, I'm taking you to the life house and you're going to stay there until I get back to pick you up," I said while throwing some clothes at him.