Chapter 5

Bakugo POV

Last night was awful. I dumped the idiot at the life house so I could get some peace and quiet. It's like I'm dealing with a five year old... What did I do to deserve this?

My hand grabbed the alarm clock off my nightstand and checked the time. '6:00 am...' I sighed to myself and got out of my bed. Taking a good look in the mirror, I check my hip to see the bruise I got from Deku pushing me. It hurts, but he doesn't have that much strength. I swear that bastard is asking for a fight!

I put on an orange dress shirt and some jeans on and left the room. That guy better not be pulling any pranks on me. "Kacchan! Where are you?"

"In the hallway. Why're you asking?"

"Because I'm in the kitchen!" Wait. No! Oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no. I swear to god, if he tries to cook another omelet again, I'm kicking him out of here! I hurriedly rushed myself and ran into the kitchen to find the idiot on one of those high chairs.

I cautiously walked in the kitchen and see him smiling at me. "Morning..." I said as I looked in the cabinets and the sink.

"Heh. Good Morning Kacchan! What are you doing?" He asks me curiously while leaning over the counter.

"Nothing. I was just Uh... hey is that my cookbook?"

"Wow, did you actually think I was going to make an omelet after that fiasco?" He giggled.

"No... I was just looking for the utensils to make breakfast." I said and make my way to the fridge.

"Ooo, are we having omelets again?" He asked with the puppy dog eyes.

"Not this time. We're having pancakes."

"Awh! I was so looking forward to that omelet! I can't stop thinking about it," he pouted and crossed his arms.

"Tough. You're not a five year old, so stop acting like it!"

"Someone got up on the wrong side of bed..."

"Well duh! You're the one who gave me this bruise!!"

"Eh? What's a bruise? Heh. That sounds like a funny word!" He giggled.

I looked at him blankly and then grinned, "Oh my god... you're a total idiot!"

"Okay, what does that even mean? Why do you keep calling me an idiot?!"

"Because you are one! Have you been living under a rock?? If you keep talking then I'm not making breakfast!" I yelled and went over to the door and put on my socks and shoes.

"That's fine! You told me Ashido was gonna be watching over me, so she can make me breakfast!"

"Fine by me Deku! Just watch TV and don't bother calling me!"

"How do I-" Slam! "Hey, isn't it rude to slam doors at people?!"

I didn't respond to him and walked further and further away. I hope Pinky knows what she's doing. I took the elevator this time and texted Pinky to come to my apartment when she's done with work.

"It's unusual to be taking the elevator. I'm quite surprised." I heard First aid lady pointing it out.

"Yeah, I don't feel like walking down the stairs today."

"Good point. Have a nice day!" She waved me goodbye. I put my hand in my pocket and got out my earbuds in and played a random song. My eyes darted over to a guy on a skateboard and he accidentally bumps into a girl. Not another cliché. I whipped my head to the other direction and see two girls feeding cookies to one another. You've got to be kidding me!