Chapter 15

Izuku POV

I can't believe this... I'm here. I'm really and actually here! Ha! Thank you Kacchan for bringing me here, is what I've wanted to say. Instead, I ended up crying right in front of him when we first came here.

I'm finally going to get my answers. I wiped the tears from my eyes and kept smiling at Kacchan, "Why did you bring me here?"

"I thought you'd like this place since I figured you like the ocean so much. I guess you like it."

"It's more than just like, I love it! Is that why you wanted to ask me out on a date? Just so you could take us to this place~?" Kacchan rolled his eyes at me and shook his head.

"You honestly have no idea how hard it was to ask you out. After all, I've forgotten how to ask someone out."

Eh? How hard can it be? Though, I'm rather curious how else he would've done it than just yelling me in my face. No! That doesn't matter now! I'm at the one place where I can find Nemuri. I can't let this trip go to waste. "Are you seriously that eager to go in?" He snickered as he pointed to my foot tapping really fast.

"Sorry... I do that sometimes when I'm eager."

"I can tell," he said. He grabs my hand to intertwine his. "Let's get inside before the tickets are all gone." I nodded my head and held his hand back. Kacchan and I started walking side by side as we headed to the line to get our tickets.

To keep us entertained, we watched some anime episodes on Kacchan's phone with his earbuds in his ear and mine. Not only that, but he actually told me that he was gonna ask me out by acting like some sort of gentleman or some smooth talking guy. I couldn't help but laugh at his actions from practicing. It's even funnier because he was talking to his dog.

"It's not funny!"

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help it. You're just not the type of guy to be some sort of prince when you're an angry pomeranian!"

"I'm sorry, do you have a death wish," he grinned as he took the other half of my earbud out and grips onto my shoulder.. Oh no. I've awoken his inner anger. I'm probably gonna-

"Next in line! Hurry up!" Oh bless you random stranger for saving my butt! Kacchan let go of me as we walked forward in the line. "How many?"

"Two please." Kacchan replied. The lady sighed and her hand reached over to a box and opened it. She took out two tickets and stamped it.

"Here's the tickets, now get outta here love birds, I need to catch my break!" I blushed when she mentioned love birds to us. Kacchan took the tickets off the table and we left her alone and headed inside.

"Could she be having a bad day?"

"I think it's more than a bad day, and I highly recommend we don't bother her." He said as we continued walking. Wow, there's so many people here. I don't know how I'm ever going to find Nemuri at this place. I frantically looked around at this place, so far there's so many places to choose from.

"Hello! Welcome to Stars World Aquarium! Where the sea life, has everything you never expect!! Stay tuned and check out the Orca show at 1:50!" That sounds fun! I nudged on Kacchan's arm with a giddy smile on my face.

"Can we go see the Orca show?! That sounds so fun! I've never seen an Orca before!"

"Ha? No way, it's just going to be a bunch of whales doing fancy tricks. It's more like a waste of time," he stated. Hmph. That's not fair. My hand slipped away from him and turned away. "Eh? What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Let's just go see the fish." I said while crossing my arms. Just to let you know Kacchan, this is your own fault.

"Geez, fine. We'll go to the stupid Orca show Deku! I hate it when you act like that to get your way." He looked away from me while he clenched his teeth. "So, while we wait for the show, let's go and see what else there is here."