- chapter 16 • bang -

"What should we do tonight?"

"Mm.. just hangout?"

"Sure."

~

Akaashi sat on the cold bed with his back against the wall, he got his phone back from Kenma when him and Bokuto were coming back from the library. Akaashi had his phone out, he was looking through Instagram. Bokuto on the other hand was on the ground separating stickers he had bought the other day.

"Akaashi I'm bored." Bokuto whined. Akaashi just rolled his eyes and kept scrolling through Instagram. "Don't ignore me!" Bokuto screamed at him.

"Stop yelling Bokuto-san." Akaashi glared at him. Bokuto let out a small groan and looked at all the stickers on the ground.

Thirty minutes of Akaashi staring at his phone and Bokuto groaning from boredom, it was 7:00 PM.

"I'm tired.." Akaashi flipped the phone out of his hand. "I'm going to sleep."

"Already?!" Bokuto exclaimed, he looked at the time. "It's only 7!"

"I'm tired, so I'm going to sleep Bokuto-san.." Akaashi groaned and fell onto his back. He shifted onto his side facing Bokuto and closed his eyes.

"Your boring." Bokuto whispered while staring at the boy who was already asleep, he was still wearing the pink sweatshirt.

Bokuto shuffled the stickers around a bit, Akaashi was already asleep, little snores were heard. Bokuto sighed and looked at the sleeping boy.

"Your really pretty.. when your asleep.." Bokuto whispered as he stared at him. "Ew, I'm such a creep." He laughed at himself. Bokuto looked back down at his phone that had just turned on from a message.

7:05 PM

"I have an idea." Bokuto talked to himself. He looked at Akaashi to make sure he was asleep, he got up and stood looking around the room. Bokuto stood there for a second looking at the peaceful being laying on his dorm room bed. Bokuto lifted his head up and looked out the window, the sun was almost down.

"I'll just surprise him with his glasses tomorrow.." Bokuto whispered to himself, "I have nothing else to do!" He grabbed his car keys and walked out the room.

Bokuto scrolled through his phone while walking down the hallway, it was quiet but you could hear some chattering from different dorms. Bokuto sighed, what am I doing with my life? He thought to himself.

He walked down the cold stairs and out the building, the air was crisp and slight snow fell. He stood there for a bit under the dim lamp post, sticking out his hand to catch the small snowflakes coming from the sky. He breathed out, watching his breathe float out of his mouth and disappear into the sky.

"I love you.."

Bokuto kept walking down the path until he reached the parking lot, clicking the unlock button on his keys to find where he parked again. The lights flashed and he headed over to his car.

He slipped into the car, it was cold and quiet in the car. He turned the car on and switched the heater on, connecting his Bluetooth, he was thinking of any songs to play on the drive to the apartment.

What did he feel like at this moment?

He felt numb, but he felt the need to be happy. Why did he feel like this? How did this become?

"I'm so god damn tired." He hummed out. He reached to his phone and opened to Spotify, scrolling through his playlist he clicked on a song. Riptide, by Vance Joy.