- chapter 2 • coffee -

The boy with the raven shaded hair woke up from his bed. He looked to his side, his boyfriend slept next to him. Akaashi smiled slightly.

He reached over to smooth the hair out of his boyfriends face. He flinched when he saw his boyfriend slightly move.

Akaashi decided to get up and go make breakfast for him.

It was Saturday morning, he didn't have to go campus today for his classes. Well only one, which was art.

As Akaashi dragged his feet around their apartment to the kitchen he heard a little ding. He look on the sofa, his boyfriends phone was going out of control from all the notifications.

He walked over and picked it. All these messages were coming from a random girl. Akaashi thought nothing of it at the time, he set the phone back down and headed back to the kitchen.

Akaashi opened their fridge and pulled out the carton of eggs. He started a pan on the stove and cracked an egg above it.

As he was making the eggs Akaashi felt big arms hug around him.

"I.. didn't hear you coming!" Akaashi laughed as he felt the presence of his boyfriend.

"I love you baby." He said completely forgetting what he did to Akaashi two nights ago.

He started to kiss Akaashi's neck roughly.

"I'm trying to make you some breakfast!" Akaashi laughed, but knowing it hurt as the guy bit his neck.

"Oh baby.. I wish you had eggs so we could make tons of babies Akaashi." He said while kissing Akaashi's neck. His hands started to go lower down his waist and in to his thighs.

Akaashi froze, he hated when he did this.

"I.. the eggs are going to burn!" Akaashi quickly said to try to get out of this sexual situation.

"Who fucking cares about those eggs. All I want is your body- you~" The boy said as he flipped Akaashi to face. He started to kiss his roughly without Akaashi's consent.

Akaashi couldn't do much, he was always pinned down. And when he went against his boyfriend it would always end terribly.

As Akaashi stood there being kissed he couldn't help from whimpering from the claws that were being stabbing into his back.

That made the guy slip his tongue into the whimpering boys mouth. Akaashi felt very uncomfortable in this situation, he decided to try and back out.

He stepped slightly away and pulled away from that disgusting kiss. "I.. don't want to do this right now.."

The other guy looked at him with shock. "Do you not love me Akaashi?" He raised his voice. "I gave you so much support in the past year and you can't even give me this!?"

Akaashi shuttered at the voice as it was being raised. He was ready for the hit.

It did come, straight across the pale boys face. Leaving a red hand mark, Akaashi shuttered from the pain.

"Never go against me again you bitch." The boy said and walked off into the dark hallway.

Akaashi stood there, a tear rolled down his nose. He wiped it away as soon as he could remember his boyfriend didn't like weak people. 

'He doesn't mean it.. he's just mad today!' Akaashi tried to convince himself that was the case.

He looked over at the pan, the eggs were burn't to crisp. 'Shit.'

Akaashi decided he'd just go out to get a coffee. He snuck back into his room and put on some mom-jeans and a nice baggy hoodie.

"Where the fuck are you going?" A deep voice croaked. Akaashi froze and turned around to see his boyfriend standing behind him.