- chapter 8 • texting -

"Why don't you love me anymore?! I thought we were going to travel together once we get out of college?!" Akaashi screamed at the guy. "I FUCKING LOVED YOU!"

He just stood there shocked that he was talking back to him.

"Why don't you love me anymore..? All I want is nothing more than you loving me.." Akaashi whimpered. Akaashi saw the tiniest bit of sympathy in his eyes, but it snapped back to darkness.

"W-Who said I loved you?! Your just another whore who wanted to hook up with me! All of those moments were fake." 

"F..Fake.." Akaashi whispered as his eyebrows crinkled in pain. His stomach churned and his hands started to shake. "They weren't fake.. THEY WEREN'T FAKE!"

His boyfriend then socked him in the face. "Shut up. They were. All of those feelings were fake." Akaashi's nose bled as his ears rang.

"I love you.." Akaashi said. Then Akaashi decided to finally go against him once more. Akaashi looked at him and balled his fist up and punched him in the gut.

He looked up at Akaashi while clutching his stomach. "You little bitch! Trying to fight against me.. your going to fucking regret it!" His smile had a hint of psychopath in it.

He beat Akaashi until he was limp. Not enough to break any bones, but he let him bleed out a little.

Akaashi was passed out on the floor. He was beat and bleeding. He crouched down and kissing him on the head and walked away.

~

Two hours later Akaashi woke up on the cold ground. All he felt was pain through his whole body. He had a coughing fit and spat up a little blood.

He stumbled and sat up. His legs were bruised and his arms. His hands wouldn't stop shaking as much as he wanted them to.

He took a deep breath in and tried to stand up. He stumbled up but gave up and fell once more. He was exhausted, his limbs felt weak and frail.

His nose had crusted blood stained under it. One of his eyes was puffy and the other one stung with pain. He had a couple tries of getting up off the floor, each time he fell back on the floor.

'Why.. has this happened to me? What did I deserve for this..' Tears ran down his face.

"What did I do to deserve this?" He whispered. He found the strength to slid over to the wall and lean against it. He slid his hand into his sweatpants pocket. Lifting the phone out of his pocket, it was harder than he thought.

The phone illuminated his face. It stung his eyes in the dark. He questioned what he was doing on his phone.

'Should I text Kenma..? What would I say..' A sat there as he looked up at the ceiling.

He looked back at his phone and went to his contacts. There was only a couple. His boyfriend, Kenma, his mother and Bokuto. He clicked on Bokuto's and clicked the messages.

To Bokuto-san:
Hey Bokuto-san..

He sent the message as he stared at the phone thinking he would immediately text back. He waited a couple minutes.

Ding

Akaashi looked at his phone.

Messages
From Bokuto-san

Akaashi quickly opened it to see what he said back.

From Bokuto-san:
Hey Akaashi! Are you okay? It's really late! 😄

Akaashi slightly smiled of how cheerful Bokuto was, even through text.

To Bokuto-san:
I'm sorry if I bothered you.. I just wanted to talk to someone..