- chapter 21 • hey, pretty boy -

tw: sexual harassment(?); self-doubt?(voices in the head?)

Akaashi was exhausted, he's been running around the club all night. Nights like these are horrible.

The music was blasting and he couldn't even hear his own thoughts. Running around in this uncomfortable suit was the worst part.

"Hey! Bartender.. waiter! Or whatever! Come here!" A loud voice screamed. Akaashi spun around to meet with this guy.

"Yes sir? Is there anything you need?" He said in his 'working voice.' Akaashi knew right there, this guy was wasted to the core.

The guy stumbled a bit in place, the beer sloshed around in the cup he was holding. "Yes.." He hiccuped.

Akaashi smelt the beer, he hates the smell of alcohol. "Sir?" He waited patiently.

The guy looked straight into Akaashi's eyes, "Hey pretty boy.. how would you like a night with me..?" He got closer.

Akaashi's heart skipped a beat, "I'm sorry sir, but I'm working." He quickly refused.

This had happened a couple of times since he started here, but he's always been able to distract or refuse people. This time felt different, this time was different.

"Oh sweetie.." The guy got closer, touching Akaashi's shoulder.

"Sir. Your not aloud to touch me, if you don't stop I'll call security." Akaashi tried to pull out of the grasp of the drunk man.

"Don't even.. Akaashi." He read the name tag and got closer to him.

"Sir!" Akaashi raised his voice, but not enough to get the attention of anyone. "Please get your hands off me!"

"Oh baby! But I can't help it.." He slyly said, touching him. "I want to feel you.. touch you.." He slithered his hand down Akaashi's back.

Akaashi froze, all the memories, these horrible memories came flushing back. Why was this happening? Why him? Wasn't he suppose to protect himself?

"Sir.. please.." Akaashi mumbled out.

The guy laughed and put his hands all over him, all Akaashi could do was stand there and take it. Wasn't he suppose to be strong? Isn't he a man?

Soon enough the guy pulled him out behind the club, surprisingly nobody noticed the disappearance of the worker. Guesses are they didn't need him.

All he could do was take the harassment, he couldn't do it.. he couldn't move. No matter how much he struggled to make a move, he couldn't. Soon enough tears formed at his eyes.

Touching..

The guy mashing their lips together, grunting. Feeling every curve Akaashi had to offer. Why can't he move?

Don't move.

Stay on display.

Be a toy.

Let them touch you.

Let them break you.

Your nobody.

Voices in his head echoed, he melted against the wall. He was a wall, pretend he's a wall. Withstand it.

Touching.. kissing.. saliva.. memories.

Why is this happening? Why to him?

The guy released his grip and stumbled away, "You weren't fun at all. Useless pretty boy." He walked off into the darkened streets.