- chapter 18 • lighter -

a/n: that last chapter was a whole gosh dangity mess.. watch it get even more chaotic now.. sorry in advance! hehe

•••

The room smelt of weed and heated sweat the next morning.

Bokuto groggily woke up, he shifted up and looked around the room. He looked to his side, Akaashi was passed out shirtless.

"Shittt! I fucked up!" Bokuto facepalmed himself. "Am I the one who took advantage of him.. or did he take advantage of me?" Bokuto questioned himself.

Quickly he realized and lifted the blanket, his pants were still on, thankfully. He sighed in relief. A slight shift in the bed was made, Akaashi groaned and shifted onto his stomach.

Bokuto slowly tried to shift onto the chair next to his bed, he forgot about the wound, but quickly got reminded by a sharp pain coming from it.

"Ffff.." Bokuto groaned to himself. He sat in the chair and exhaled heavily, he found his shirt on the ground and pulled it over his bandaged stomach.

"This is craaap~!" He sung to himself. He looked back over to the boy sleeping on his bed, did that happen last night?

Luckily nothing serious happened, it was more like kissing and feeling each other. Nothing more..

Bokuto debated on waking him up. He wondered if Akaashi would remember what heated incident happened last night. Bokuto slid back onto the bed, ignoring the wound on his body. Bokuto looked at him, did he just now realize how beautiful he looked when he was sleeping?

Bokuto stared at the soft face for a bit, the trance was broken when Akaashi shifted around onto his back. Akaashi was indeed shirtless, Bokuto never knew he had a nice set of abs. {I mean ofc he would}

"Damn!" Bokuto laughed to himself, "I never knew you were jacked Keiji!"

Akaashi groaned and opened his eyes, "Who said you could say my first name Bokuto-san..?"

'Fricker frackers!' Bokuto screamed in his head. Last night they addressed each other by their first names. "I- my bad! Last night you said I could.. say your first name..!" Bokuto hesitated.

"Last night.." Akaashi mumbled to himself. His used his elbows to lift himself up. He sat up for a second, then he clutched his head in pain. "God damnit!"

"You really got yourself fucked up last night!" Bokuto laughed.

"Please be quiet." Akaashi sneered. "Jeez, everything is spinning.. what in the happen last night?"

"You were so high Akaashi!" Bokuto slapped his own knee. "It was hilarious to see you so let go.. honestly it was nice to see you not so stressed." Bokuto settled down.

Akaashi huffed and slumped against the wall. He set his arms down and looked at the ceiling. Akaashi realized his shirt was torn off, he looked under the blanket and quickly put the blanket back down and stared forwards.

"Where.. the fuck are my pants." He creaked his towards Bokuto, his face flushed with embarrassment. 

Bokuto started to laugh out loud, it hurt his ears to hear such a laugh. Akaashi's hair slightly stood up in embarrassment, his whole face was crimson red.

Bokuto settled down and whipped his tears. Bokuto sighed, "I mean honestly, you have a nice dick." Bokuto said with a straight face.

Akaashi sat there in shock, "I'm leaving."

"Wait-! No, I'm just kidding!" Bokuto couldn't stop laughing. "I didn't see it! Promise!" Bokuto was laughing so hard he thought he was going to open his wound.