- chapter 15 • boy in pink, chances -

"No..! Get your hands off me!" He screamed as the guy came closer and closer to him.

"Baby.. but I love you.." The guy said, his face was pitch black but his body looked normal.

"No you don't!" He cried out.

~

Akaashi woke up in terror panting hard, sweat beat down his whole body.

"No.. you don't love me.." Akaashi whispered out, he shook his head. One tear fell down his face.

"Akaashi..?" A groggy voice cracked out. "Are you okay? What happened?" Bokuto leaned up from the warm spot he was laying in.

"I.. I'm sorry Bokuto-san.." Akaashi looked over at the boy sitting next to him. "B-Bad dream." He smiled.

"Let's go.. back to sleep." Bokuto said, he was half awake, half asleep.

"..okay." Akaashi trailed off and laid back down. The black face swirled his mind, touched him. He squeezed his eyes to try and get the image out of his head. "Get out.."

Akaashi began to weep quietly, little sobs squeaked out of his mouth.

"Shh.." Bokuto whispered and pulled Akaashi closer to him.

Akaashi accepted and got as close at he could get to the muscular boy. He clutched onto the boys shirt and put his head into his chest, he cried weakly as Bokuto held him close.

~

"Hey Kuro.." Kenma weakly says.

"Hm?"

Kenma clung to his arm more while they walk down the empty road.

"Aw kitten.. you cold?" Kuroo nudged more into the shorter boy. Kuroo laughed a bit when the shoulder-length haired boy shoved into him.

"Can I.. ask you something?" Kenma shortly said.

"Go for it!"

Kenma took a small breath in, trying to release the stress in his mind. "Do you love me..?"

Silence.

Kuroo stopped walking pulling him back from Kenma's short step. "Nevermind.. forget I asked that." Kenma tried to walk more but was pulled back by a large hand on his wrist.

Kuroo pulled him and held his shoulder, he couldn't move, he was stuck in place.

"What type of question is that Kenma?" Kuroo looked down a bit to meet his eyes. Kenma's eyes darted away from his, slightly embarrassed from the question.

"I.. don't know.." Kenma shivered out, tears pricked at his eyes.

"Kenma, look at me." Kuroo lifted his hand up and slid a piece of hair dangling on Kenma's forehead. Kenma creaked his eyes up and looked at him, his eyes glistening with tears.

"You don't have to answer that Kuro-"

"Kenma, I love you. You know that.. right?" Kuroo's voice turned soft and gentle. Crimson blush spread across their faces.

"I.. I know.." He creaked a smile out.

"I love you." Kuroo shook Kenma's shoulders. "I love you. I love you. I love you!" Kuroo kept repeating those three words over and over, getting louder each time.

"Kuro!" Kenma whisper-yelled. "Shush!" Kenma was a full blown tomato at this point. His ears were boiling from embarrassment and his nose was bright red.

"Aw, your little nose is so red!" Kuroo laughed. Kuroo leaned down a bit and slid his nose across Kenma's. Giving him an Eskimo kiss that tickled at Kenma's cold nose. Kuroo slid his nose down and connected their lips, they fit perfectly, like two pieces of a puzzle connected.