- chapter 4 • bruises -

tw: r@pe

The key pushed into the lock and twisted to open the door. The door slammed open as the thin boy was thrown to the floor.

He was completely shaking as the door was slammed behind him. He flipped onto his butt and looked up at the guy he loved.

"So you are cheating?" The guy said as he walked closer to the raven-haired boy.

"You don't understand! Kenma was just introducing m-me to his friend!" Akaashi panicked as he slid a bit farther from the tall guy.

His boyfriend then kicked him wide open in the stomach. Akaashi wheezed as the blow hit right into his abdomen.

"Your such a punny weak baby." He said as he crouched down next to the wheezing boy.

Just like that he slapped him, again, again and again. Akaashi just sat there taking in all pain, still trying to catch his breathe.

"Why are so weak?" The guy questioned. "I'm serious. Why are you such.. a shitty person?" He said as his clutched Akaashi's chin and pointed his face at him.

"Aww, baby about to cry?" He said in a tone high pitched. He smashed his lips to Akaashi's, roughly kissing him and pulling in his hair. You could hear the pain coming from Akaashi.

"Shut up for once." He as he ripped off Akaashi's sweater.

"I.. don't want to please!" You could hear Akaashi whimper through the rough kisses.

"Do I look like I give one fuck?" He said as he unbuckled his pants. Akaashi's eyes widened and more tears streamed down, he shook his head violently.

It all happened in slow motion. As his boyfriend raped him as he screamed for help and telling him to stop.

"But baby.. don't you love me?"

Those words beckoned Akaashi's mind.

He laid there on the floor, stripped down. Curled up into a ball, stained tears running down his cheeks.

He laid there his eyes slightly open, emotionless. The scenes just kept playing in his mind of what his boyfriend did to his body. They would never leave, never until the day he died.

~

Akaashi woke up on the cold floor with a light blanket covering his pale body.

It hurt. Everything hurt. His whole body ached. As the whole event that happened last night came back like a flood he clutched his head.

He looked around his body. There were hickeys around his collar bone, his shoulders, his neck. Then the dark bruises around his thighs, wrist and stomach.

His lazy eyes struggled to stay open. He got up, almost tumbling down due to his legs almost giving out. He wrapped his blanket around him and walked to his bedroom, hoping, hoping with all his heart that the guy he thought he loved wouldn't be there.

He wasn't, he was gone.

Akaashi walked into the bathroom and turned the knob to warm. He got in the hot shower and immediately felt at ease.

The hot water dripping from his skin felt like heaven. It almost washed away what happened last night, but of course it wouldn't, nothing would.

He got out and dried his body, immediately when back to being cold. He dried his hair and walked out to go put some clothes on.

Slipping on some black sweatpants and hoodie with his college's name on it, he remembered he left his phone back in the other room.

He walked out and froze. Staring at the crime scene where he was forced into having intercourse with someone who he thought loved him.